- Dakota Alert MAPS MURS alert probe sensor
- Long range wireless driveway alarm that will detect vehicles only
- Combines the features of the vehicle sensor drive alert with MURS alert technology
- Very reliable and will not give false signals from large animals or other sources
- When a vehicle is detected, it will send an alert signal to either the M538-BS or M538-HT transceivers. The alert signal will be in spoken English and say "Alert Zone One," "Alert Zone Two," "Alert Zone Three," or "Alert Zone Four". The four alert messages are easily selected at the transmitter so that up to four different zones can be monitored simultaneously.
- 5 Channels and 38 sub channels to choose from, to help eliminate interference from other users
- Operates on 6 AA alkaline batteries
- Battery life should be about six months under most conditions
- Probe is connected to the transmitter box with 50 feet of direct burial cable (this will allow for a more covert installation)
- MURS transmitter will have a range of up to several miles back to the hand held or base station radios. This extended range will help monitor areas that have been very difficult to monitor in the past
- Great value to businesses trying to monitor customer traffic, security guards trying to monitor remote warehouses and farmers monitoring vacant farm sites
Suggested Retail: $661.55
There are no special notices for this product. Thanks for taking the time to check.