Barbicide Disinfectant Concentrate / 64 oz. Each
* Barbicide is an E.P.A. (Environmental Protection Agency) registered hospital disinfectant for all salon tools.
* It is germicidal, fungicidal, virucidal, and pseudomonacidal.
* It kills H.I.V. (A.I.D.S. Virus), herpes, ringworm, staph, and numerous other pathogenic organisms.
* Complies with OSHAs bloodborn pathogens standard.
* It disinfects scissors, combs, brushes and salon surfaces.
* Metals can be immersed for hours without rusting.
* It is safe for acrylic tanning beds/stainless steel/plastics.
* It is concentrated.
* Mix with water to make a disinfectant solutions.
* Makes a clear blue solution with a pleasant fragrance and is fully biodegradable.
* Immerse items for 10 minutes or spray onto surfaces. Will not stain skin or surfaces.
* Disinfected minimizing all risk of cross infection from one client to the next.
* Makes 16 gallons per 64 oz.
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
DollarDays now ships thousands of products from Canada to Canada.
Once you register from Canada, just click on the banner with the Canadian flag and merchandise in warehouses in Canada become available.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.