Rx Tea is an energy rich product derived from traditional and organic ingredients inclusive of plant extracts and humates. The product uses non-manure organic ingredients for quality, consistency and performance. This product also contains calcium and potassium nitrate nitrogen sources for vegetative development. This product is ideal during the early vegetative development and growth of the plant. This product promotes rooting, stress tolerance and initial color and growth. This is a carbon-based product for nutrient retention.
1. Enhances Rooting and Soil Structure which Improves Nutrient Usage
2. Reduces Transplant Shock and Improves Stress Recovery
3. Promotes Early Plant Growth and Protein Synthesis
4. Provides Carbon for Overall Plant Quality
5. Stimulates and Builds Natural Soil Microbes
6. Enhanced Nutrient and Water Uptake
Directions for Use
This product is best applied as a soil or growing media drench. The product is applied during the early stage of vegetative plant development and growth. The frequency and rate will depend on the type of growing mix. The rate ranges from 0.5 oz to 1.0 oz per gallon of water used as a soil drench in hydroponic or container grown crops.
This product is best applied as a soil drench. The product is applied during the early stage of vegetative plant development and growth. This product is applied at the rate of 1 quart to 1 gallon of
Suggested Retail: $74.99
There are no special notices for this product. Thanks for taking the time to check.