This unit uses a magnetic sensor to detect the opening of a protected window. A 105 dB alarm will then alert you to an attempted entry and scare off potential intruders. The owner may open the window or other protected object, without setting off the alarm by inserting a deactivation key. Once the deactivation key has been removed and the protected door or window is opened, the alarm will sound until the key is inserted or the door or window is closed.
May also be used within the home to alert parents to children opening a gun or medicine cabinet or used to protect exterior doors, particularly those hard to protect sliding glass doors. Commercial uses include showcases and cash registers. Batteries are included!
- Powerful alarm will scare away intruders
- Can be used to secure just about anything
- Great for windows, doors and cabinets
- Disarm key allows you to open protected object without activating the alarm
- Easy installation - wireless
- Batteries included
- Includes warning lable
- Unit measures .5 x 2 x 3 inches Product Measurements: 0.5x 2x 3. This item will ship in approximately 2 business days.
Suggested Retail: $54.99
There are no special notices for this product. Thanks for taking the time to check.