• The positioning strap with Velcro-type closure ensures a secure, proper fit for maximum treatment.
• The easy to use hand control features four heat settings and four time settings.
• Ideal in the treatment of arthritis, back pain, sprains and strains, muscle soreness, neck pain, headaches and sports injuries.
• Moist heat therapy is more effective than dry heat because moisture transmits heat more efficiently than air.
• The Therma Moist Heating Pad has an outer flannel cover that draws the airs humidity and retains it.
• As the heating pad warms, the moisture is released from the flannel cover and onto the treated area.
• The heating pad will automatically shut off after treatment. Heating pad will automatically shut off after treatment. To prevent accidents, hand control will not allow unit to turn on unless the temperature is set at 0 degrees. Do not expose pad to fluids. Do not place pad directly over cuts, abrasions or open wounds. To clean, remove cover from heating pad. Machine or hand wash. Use mild detergent in cool water. Hang to dry or use set on cool gentle cycle in dryer. Heat Settings: 115 degrees/130 degrees/150 degrees/165 degreesF (45 degrees/55 degrees/65 degrees/75 degreesC). Time Settings: 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes. Power Consumption: 90-130 V, 40- 70 Hz.
14"L x 14"W
Suggested Retail: $144.99
There are no special notices for this product. Thanks for taking the time to check.