- Fanstel amplified business speakerphone - Conference grade speakerphone, up to 83 dB SPL at 500mm (~20 inches) - Up to 52 dB amplification at 120 dBSPL - Frequency-specific amplification for both handset and headset - Auto-select the best amplification level - RJ22 and 2.5mm headset ports - Headset button with LED indicator - Redial memory of up to 32 digits - 99 Names/numbers directory - Name search in directory - Dial from Caller ID log or directory - 7 Programmable memory buttons - One Touch Call Forwarding - Edit telephone number before dialing - Speakerphone and mute LED indicator - Make or receive phone call without power - Memory retention without power - Hearing aid compatible - 99 Name/number Caller ID log - Caller waiting ID, voice mail waiting - Ultra large fonts on high contrast LCD - Backlit LCD with adjustable viewing angle - LCD viewing area: 7.4 square inches - One year manufacturer's warranty
Stereo microscope. Binocular head. Magnification: 40x
A distinctive feature of Levenhuk 2ST Microscope is a working distance of 2.6 inches, which allows observing objects visible with the unaided eye and even considered relatively large. It can be used in mineralogy, jewelry industry, numismatics, antiques studies, etc.
Stereomicroscopes allow you to receive 3-dimensional images of observed objects with small and large dimensions and are commonly used for high-precision measuring. That's why they are valued in a lot of scientific and industry fields.
Levenhuk 2ST Microscope has highly transparent optics providing high-quality 3D images of observed objects, 40x magnification, and a coarse focusing knob. The microscope uses natural light for illumination, which makes it even more economically advantageous.
For comfort of use, the microscope stage plate has black and white sides and stage clips that keep observed samples in place.
Levenhuk 2ST Microscope kit includes:
- Binocular head with rubber eyecups
- 2 WF10x eyepieces
- 4x objective lens
- Double-sided black and white stage plate
- User manual and lifetime warranty
Magnification, x: 40
Head: binocular, vertical
Working distance, in: 2.6
Focus: coarse, 1.6 in
Interpupillary distance, in: 2.4
Eyepiece diopter adjustment: from +5 to -5 diopters
Stage: with clips and double-sided (black and white) stage plate
Pump out dynamic audio with meticulous detail and thunderous bass with these SoundLogic Noise-Isolation Headphones. The large drivers of SoundLogic's DynaBass headphones give you the crystal clear sound and can create the feeling that you are live and in concert. The extra padded ear cushions of these headphones isolate sound and provide a comfortable feel during long listening sessions. Rock out your playlist with these rad SoundLogic headphones. You just won't believe the awesome sound quality and comfort. Large drivers deliver clear audio with defined bass. Extra-padded ear cushions isolate sound, provide comfort during long usage. 3.5-millimeter audio input is compatible with most audio devices. Adjustable band for a custom fit. Heavy-duty 57" cord.
- Sony Multi-band world receiver radio - Listen to the airwaves in virtually any country - AM (LW / MW / SW) / FM stereo provides accurate reception with stereo FM capability over a wide range of frequencies and 10 key direct access tuning, which lets you capture distant stations directly - Sharp LCD display provides digital frequency read-out of the selected station - 10 Key direct access tuning lets you capture distant stations directly, with the ease of using a pocket calculator - LCD display provides digital frequency read-out of the selected station - Hold button prevents accidental changes to preset station settings - PLL Quartz frequency synthesized tuning is an extremely accurate method of tuning, with optimum stability that reduces drift to a minimum - Synchronous detection circuitry reduces fading and annoying "beat" frequency interference from adjacent stations, as well as distortion due to fading in am reception - SSB (Single Side Band) reception for fine tuning and optimum multi-mode reception with reduced interference on the narrow AM band, for better overall sound - 100 Station memory presets lets you quickly and easily tune into up to 100 stations that you select to be saved in memory - Auto scan tuning/memory scan provides professional-type microprocessor-controlled tuning functions to scan, one at a time, all 100 memory presets and let you listen for a few seconds before deciding whether to remain on a
- Easy to navigate menus and rich graphics - a simple main menu, intuitive contextual menus, and vibrant graphics make this device easy to use - Brilliant, sunlight readable color screen - vibrant 2.2" color transflective screen provides the best readability in direct sunlight - Rugged and waterproof to IPX-7 standards - High-sensitivity SiRFstarIII GPS with 3-5 meter accuracy - Pre-loaded World Edition Map - referencing a complete road network in North America and Western Europe and major roads throughout the rest of the populated world to help in orientation. See parks, rivers, lakes, major city points, and other types of land use areas. - 18 Hours of battery life using 2 AA batteries - Go strong for an entire day (or more). No stopping to replace the batteries. - Suspend Mode - conserve battery life by putting the device into an advanced power saving mode. Suspend mode will turn off everything expect for GPS tracking. Wake up the device with a single click. - Paperless Geocaching - Download and view more than 20 unique characteristics of each cache and view, search, filter on the device. Details include name, location, description, hider, size, difficulty, terrain, hint, spoilers, and last 20 user logs among a number of other details. - 500 megabytes of user memory available - loads of space for waypoints, Geocaches and tracks. - Record Tracks and See "Breadcrumbs" on the Map Screen - keep a log of all the steps you took through
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.