- Midland emergency weather alert radio with alarm clock - Trilingual - select from English, Spanish or French - All 7 NOAA/ Environment Canada weather channels - S.A.M.E. Digital technology - Stores up to 10 different all hazards and weather alerts - Time and alarm clock with date display - 25 programmable counties - 3 Selectable warning systems: 90dB siren alarm, flashing LED or voice alert - Color-coded alert level indicators - Loud alert to keep your family safe - Emergency power back-up - Public alert certified - All Hazards Alert means you will receive important severe weather and other local emergency announcements such as: Amber Alert, hazardous material warning, local area emergency, biological hazard warning, civil emergency message, civil danger warning, food contamination warning - S.A.M.E. digital technology allows you to receive alerts/warnings for your area - Alert override automatically switches from standby to emergency alerts - Instant weather information direct from the national weather service and environment Canada - Over 80 emergency alerts for dangerous weather and local hazard warning - Get the important information you need - even in the event of a power outage with the battery backup system
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature and humidity - Min/Max memory for in/out temperature and humidity - Monitors temperature and humidity from up to 3 remotes - Outdoor temperature range (lithium batteries): -40.0°F to 122.0°F (-40.0°C to +50.0°C) - Indoor/outdoor humidity range 25% to 90% - Comfort level indicators - One remote sensor (TS13C) included operating range to 145 feet (45 meters) - Automatically sets to the U.S. Atomic clock - 12 or 24 hour time format - Choose English, German, French, Italian or Spanish - Main unit, large LCD display - Wall mount or desktop option - 2-CR2032 (main unit) - included - 2-AA (remote sensor) - not included
- Monitors U.S. Emergency All Hazards, and Emergency Alert System (EAS) weather bulletins, warnings, and forecasts - Receives all National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA) reports, which provide all available emergency advisories on tornadoes, severe thunderstorms, floods, evacuations, civil danger warnings, and more - Flexible programming--select Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) state or county codes to receive - broadcast from up to six different areas - Audio alarm sounds and visual alert signals shows when alerts are issued - Four levels of messages: Statement, Watch, Warning, and Test - Non-volatile memory function saves settings in the event of power loss
- Oregon Scientific desktop emergency alert radio - Get local weather and civil emergency warnings - Get weather forecasts - Localized warnings - Receive clear reception - Provides 24-hour broadcasts of public alert emergencies - Receives broadcasts for up to nine different local areas - Three levels of messages: advisory, watch, warning - Built-in extendable antenna - Broadcasts messages visually using dot matrix display - Automatically sets channel for clearest reception - Alerts available in English, French and Spanish - Home and travel use modes - External speaker jack and antenna port - Signal strength icon with Signal Loss reminder - Large scrolling LCD with backlight
- Meade WeatherTime weather station with atomic clock - Display indoor and outdoor temperature - Transmits data from 100 feet from wireless sensor - Displays 12 and 24 hour forecasts - Sets correct time using the US atomic clock - accuracy to 1/10 second - Large, easy-to-read display - 12 to 24 hour weather forecast with icons - Cycle through up to three outdoor sensor readings - Large indoor/outdoor temperature display - Sets correct time using the US atomic clock - Time and day of week display - Front-mounted, easy-to-access controls - Desktop or wall mount
- OregonScientific atomic projection clock - Self-setting clock - Projects the time onto any surface with glowing red numbers for night-time viewing -Snooze function - Crescendo alarm - Automatically sets itself to U.S. atomic clock and adjusts for Daylight Saving Time - Includes day/month calendar - Illuminated with HiGlo electroluminescent backlight - U.S. map display with designated time zones - AC adapter included for continuous projection - Alkaline batteries included: 2 AA - Replacement for the OR-RM313PA - Silver (slightly translucent cover provides a glimpse into the clock's inner workings)
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.