- Midland emergency weather alert radio with alarm clock - Trilingual - select from English, Spanish or French - All 7 NOAA/ Environment Canada weather channels - S.A.M.E. Digital technology - Stores up to 10 different all hazards and weather alerts - Time and alarm clock with date display - 25 programmable counties - 3 Selectable warning systems: 90dB siren alarm, flashing LED or voice alert - Color-coded alert level indicators - Loud alert to keep your family safe - Emergency power back-up - Public alert certified - All Hazards Alert means you will receive important severe weather and other local emergency announcements such as: Amber Alert, hazardous material warning, local area emergency, biological hazard warning, civil emergency message, civil danger warning, food contamination warning - S.A.M.E. digital technology allows you to receive alerts/warnings for your area - Alert override automatically switches from standby to emergency alerts - Instant weather information direct from the national weather service and environment Canada - Over 80 emergency alerts for dangerous weather and local hazard warning - Get the important information you need - even in the event of a power outage with the battery backup system
- Indoor/Outdoor temperature and humidity - Min/Max memory for in/out temperature and humidity - Monitors temperature and humidity from up to 3 remotes - Outdoor temperature range (lithium batteries): -40.0°F to 122.0°F (-40.0°C to +50.0°C) - Indoor/outdoor humidity range 25% to 90% - Comfort level indicators - One remote sensor (TS13C) included operating range to 145 feet (45 meters) - Automatically sets to the U.S. Atomic clock - 12 or 24 hour time format - Choose English, German, French, Italian or Spanish - Main unit, large LCD display - Wall mount or desktop option - 2-CR2032 (main unit) - included - 2-AA (remote sensor) - not included
- Monitors U.S. Emergency All Hazards, and Emergency Alert System (EAS) weather bulletins, warnings, and forecasts - Receives all National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA) reports, which provide all available emergency advisories on tornadoes, severe thunderstorms, floods, evacuations, civil danger warnings, and more - Flexible programming--select Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) state or county codes to receive - broadcast from up to six different areas - Audio alarm sounds and visual alert signals shows when alerts are issued - Four levels of messages: Statement, Watch, Warning, and Test - Non-volatile memory function saves settings in the event of power loss
- Oregon Scientific desktop emergency alert radio - Get local weather and civil emergency warnings - Get weather forecasts - Localized warnings - Receive clear reception - Provides 24-hour broadcasts of public alert emergencies - Receives broadcasts for up to nine different local areas - Three levels of messages: advisory, watch, warning - Built-in extendable antenna - Broadcasts messages visually using dot matrix display - Automatically sets channel for clearest reception - Alerts available in English, French and Spanish - Home and travel use modes - External speaker jack and antenna port - Signal strength icon with Signal Loss reminder - Large scrolling LCD with backlight
Same All Hazard. Midland Hh54Vp Same All-Hazard Handheld Weather Alert Radio.Portable Handheld Same All-Hazards Weather Alert Radio; Same County Code Programability For Localized Reception Lets Users Specify If They Want To Receive Alerts From 1 County To Multiple Counties.; 7 Noaa Channels Provide Coverage For Reception In 93% Of Us ; Memory System Allows For User Setting Of Up To 9 Different Counties; Time & Alarm Clock With Full Time Display & Alarm; Continuous Backlighting Option Keeps Tri-Color Lcd On When Desired; Heavy-Duty Belt Clip For Rugged Outdoor Use; Includes Ac Adapter; Also Operates On 3 AA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included). Warranty: One Year.
- Oregon Scientific accessory thermo-hygrometer remote sensor with display - For use with various Oregon Scientific weather monitoring systems - Collects both temperature and humidity readings and also feature an on-board LCD screen - Digital display shows temperature and humidity - Sensors can be placed up to 100 feet from main display unit - 3 Channel display - Lithium AAA batteries recommended for very cold conditions - Requires 2 AAA alkaline batteries, NOT included - White
- Oregon Scientific indoor and outdoor temperature with atomic time - Track the temperature - Know your local highs and lows - Be aware of icy conditions - ice alert with blinking LED - Get the precise time anytime - automatically sets itself to the US atomic clock - Automatic daylight savings adjustment - Wirelessly transmits data from up to 100 feet away - Daily high/low memory for indoor/outdoor temp
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
DollarDays now ships thousands of products from Canada to Canada.
Once you register from Canada, just click on the banner with the Canadian flag and merchandise in warehouses in Canada become available.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.