- Oregon Scientific portable public alert radio - NOAA radio continuously receives public alerts on civil and weather disasters (tornadoes, hurricanes, Amber Alerts, etc. 24 hours a day) - Monitors all NOAA and EAS weather warnings - 100 dB Audio alarm with visual alert signal - Runson AC adapter or batteries (includes rechargeableNi-MH battery, can also run on AA batteries) - LCD screen displays 12/24 hour clock and month/daycalendar - Three levels of messages (advisory, watch, warning) - Dual alarms with snooze function - Can receive broadcasts for up to 9 different local areas - Automatically charges in cradle - Broadcasts messages visually using dot matrix display - Automatically sets channel for clearest reception - Alerts available in English, French, and Spanish - Home and travel use modes - Signal strength icon with signal loss reminder - Box dimensions: 9"L x 10.25"W x 4"H - Black
Package Contents: - WR602 Radio - WR608 Charging cradle - Belt clip - Rechargeable battery - AC adapter - Manual
- Oregon Scientific wireless weather station - Temperature/humidity display - Self-setting atomic clock - Forecasts weather 12 to 24 hours in advance - Displays indoor/outdoor temperatures - Displays current moon phase - Barometric pressure readout - Weather trend indicators - Displays three levels of temperature, humidity, and pressure trends (rising, falling, steady) - Calculates and displays heat index reading based on outdoor temperature and humidity - Features alarm clock with 8 minute snooze - Calculates comfort level based ontemperature and humidity readings - Ice warningfunction (icon flashes when outdoor temperature reaches freezing point) - Wireless sensor displays temperature and humidity - Displays outdoor temperature from up to 3 wireless sensors (includes 1 THGR122N sensor) - User selectable high and low temperature/humidity alarms - Requires 3 AA batteries for main unit and 2 AAA batteries for remote sensor (not included) - Black
- Oregon Scientific advanced weather station with atomic time - Displays indoor and outdoor temperature (up to 3 channels) and humidity - Displays indoor and outdoor humidity with trend (up to 3 channels) - Displays weather warning messagees: storm, wind, fog, frost, heat - Forecasts the weather with pressure trend for the next 12+ hours - Displays daily high/low memory for indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity - Displays moon phases - features ice alert function: green LED light blinks when outdoor temperature nears icy conditions - Automatically sets itself to the US atomic clock for precise time and adjusts for daylight savings time - Features backlight for easy viewing in lowlight conditions - Wirelessly transmits data from 100 feet away - Requires 3 AA (main unit) and 2 AAA (sensor) batteries (not included)
- Midland HH54 portable emergency weather alert radio value pack - SAME technology allows alerts/warnings for designated area - Stores up to 9 county codes - Home/travel weather modes: home mode - weather channel selection is made by menu; travel mode - unit scans and locks on the local weather channel - Get up to date weather information direct from the National Weather Service or Environment Canada - Weather Scan feature allows you to scan and lock on the strongest weather channel signal - Over 60 emergency alerts such as hazardous weather and local area warnings - Tri-color LED - 3 type of alerts (warning, watch and advisory) - Weather alert - tone, voice or visual (flash backlight) - Large backlit LCD display - Uses 3 AA alkaline batteries (not included) or rechargeable battery pack - Comes with radio, drop-in charger, AC adaptor and rechargeable battery pack
- Midland S.A.M.E. weather radio - Weather/hazard/civil emergencyalert monitor - FM radio - Alarm clock - Snooze - Calendar that displays day, month, and year - User can eliminate selected repetitive statements and watches - Backlit 56 character LCD - 3 Levels of warning lights - Memory system for up to 20 different counties - Supplied with wall power pack and wall mount bracket - Battery backup system (4 AA batteries required, not included) - Radio automatically switches to WX band when an alert is issued - Telescopic antenna - Powerful alert tone - Color coded alert lights -Instant local weather - Accessory jack for optional equipment (strobe light 18-STR or pillow vibrator) - Additional optional accessory: 18-259W window mount antenna (sold separately) - Externalantenna jack - Easy setup - Large backlit display screen - REPLACES THE WR-30 - Silver
- Midland emergency crank weather alert radio - Digital AM/FM Radio - NOAA All hazards/weather alert - Dynamo crank allows you to recharge the radioduring a power outage or anytime away from a power source - Alert overide automatically switches to emergency weather alerts while listening to theradio - Clock with alarm - 12 Hour clock display with alarm and snooze - Visual alert indicator for the hearing impaired - Freeze alert alerts you when the temperature drops below freezing - Backlit LCD - Flashlight offers light during apower outage - Water resistant - Can be powered by dynamo crank, rechargeable batteries, or standard alkaline - Selectable LED, LED andalarm, or alert - PLL drift free weather broadcast reception - Black with silver trim
- Oregon Scientific temperature and humidity station with atomic time - Track the indoor and outdoor temperature - Know your home's humidity - high and low humidity readings - Light up your weather display - backlight for easy viewing in lowlight conditions - Ice alert function: green LED light blinks when outdoor temperature nears icy conditions - Automatically sets itself to the US atomic clock for precise time and adjusts for daylight savings time - Features calendar and US time zones - Wirelessly transmits data from 100 feet away - Requires 2 AA (main unit) and one AA (sensor) batteries (not included
24 Forecast Icons Based On Temp & Air Pressure Readings; Barometric Pressure Tendency Arrow; Forecast Icon Based On Changing Barometric Pressure; Wireless Outdoor & Indoor Humidity; Records Min/max Humidity; Atomic Time & Date; Projects Outdoor Temperature & Current Time Alternatingly; Records Min & Max Temperature With Time & Date Stamp
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.