- Midland Radio 50 channel 30 mile 2-way radio - 22 Channels plus 28 extra channels- clear, crisp communication with easy button access - JIS4 waterproof* - protection against light rain or splashing water from all directions on the radio - 284 privacy codes - gives you up to 5560 channel options to help you block other conversations - 36 mile range* - longer range communication in open areas with little or no obstruction - X-TRA talk power - maximum allowed by law - SOS siren - allows you to send out distress/locator signals in an emergency situation - Weather scan - easily scans the active weather channel in your area - Direct call - allows you to instantly contact one member of your party without alerting the others - NOAA weather alert radio - automatic alert for severe weather/hazard information 24/7 - 10 call alerts - different call tones to notify you of incoming calls from your group - eVOX - 9 sensitivity levels, easy voice activation, no need for external microphone - Channel scan - automatically checks channels for activity - Dual watch - lets you monitor two channels - Vibrate alert - provides silent page / call notification - Auto squelch - removes annoying background noise - Keypad lock - locks in your selected settings - Whisper- allows you to whisper and the receiving radio hears it at full volume - Monitor - checks for any activity within your channel - HI/MED/LO p
- Dakota Alert MAPS MURS alert probe sensor - Long range wireless driveway alarm that will detect vehicles only - Combines the features of the vehicle sensor drive alert with MURS alert technology - Very reliable and will not give false signals from large animals or other sources - When a vehicle is detected, it will send an alert signal to either the M538-BS or M538-HT transceivers. The alert signal will be in spoken English and say "Alert Zone One," "Alert Zone Two," "Alert Zone Three," or "Alert Zone Four". The four alert messages are easily selected at the transmitter so that up to four different zones can be monitored simultaneously. - 5 Channels and 38 sub channels to choose from, to help eliminate interference from other users - Operates on 6 AA alkaline batteries - Battery life should be about six months under most conditions - Probe is connected to the transmitter box with 50 feet of direct burial cable (this will allow for a more covert installation) - MURS transmitter will have a range of up to several miles back to the hand held or base station radios. This extended range will help monitor areas that have been very difficult to monitor in the past - Great value to businesses trying to monitor customer traffic, security guards trying to monitor remote warehouses and farmers monitoring vacant farm sites
- Uniden two-way radio package - Includes radios, charging kit, 2 VOX headsets and 2 carabiners - 40 Mile range - 22 Channels - offers 7 FRS and 15 GMRS channels - 121 privacy codes per channel help reduce interference from other users - Power boost PTT for best range performance - VOX operation - lets you use the radio hands-free, even without a headset - Headset jack - connect with VOX headset boom mic for private conversations (2 included) - 10 Call tones with vibrate - lets you distinguish multiple callers with 10 unique call tones, plus vibrate and missed call alert - Carabiners and belt clips - 2 convenient carrying options with belt clip and carabiner (included) - Water resistant JIS2 - NOAA weather channels with alert - receive emergency/weather broadcasts from the NOAA National Weather Service. When in Emergency/Weather mode, the system monitors the selected emergency/weather channel for alerts when not communicating - Roger beep - lets others know when you finish your transmission - Mini USB charging port - conveniently recharge from a USB power source - Rechargeable batteries - rechargeable high capacity NiMh battery packs - Dual charging cradle - charge both radios simultaneously with the Dual Charging Cradle
Cb With Talkback. Cobra 29 Ltd Chr Fully Chrome-Plated 29 Ltd Classic With Talkback.Pa Capability--Use Cb Radio As A Public Address System With Pa Speaker; Received Signals Can Also Be Monitored Through Pa ; Swr Calibration--Allows Calibration Of Antenna System For Maximum Performance ; 9-Ft Microphone Cord For Easy Reach Within Any Area Of The Vehicle; Front Microphone Connector Allows Convenient Installation In Dash Or Under Dash. ; Adjustable Dynamike™ Boost--Dynamically Boosts Microphone For Increased Voice Clarity ; Tactile Controls Allows Users To Feel Where The Dial Is In Its Rotation Without Their Taking Eyes Off The Road; Rf Gain Adjusts Receive Gain In Weak & Strong Signal Areas; Switchable Noise Blanker For Increased Noise Reduction; Dimmer Control Adjusts Brightness Of The Front Panel, Channel Display & Signal Strength Meter ; 4W Am Rf Power Output--The Maximum Allowed By Law; Antenna Warning Indicator--Illuminates When Antenna Needs Checking; Instant Channel 9--Instant Access To Emergency Channel 9 ; Delta Tune--Used To Clarify Incoming Signals; Special Edition Features--Black Chrome Styling, Blue Channel Leds & Signal Strength Meter; Includes Radio & Microphone, Mounting Bracket & Screws, Power Cord, Microphone Hanger & Owners Manual ; 2-Year Limited Warranty. Warranty: One Year.
- Uniden compact APCO 25 handheld scanner - TrunkTracker IV (Motorola APCO 25 Digital, Motorola, EDACS, LTR) - 25000 Dynamically allocated channels - Close Call RF capture technology - instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters - Fire tone-out - Multi-colored display backlight - Alpha tagging - 100 Quick key system access - Band scope - graphically finds radio activity - Continuous band coverage* - 25MHz to 1.3GHz excluding UHF TV and cellular - Compact size - Audio AGC - Automatic digital threshold adjustment - Temporary lockout - Search with scan - NAC Decoding - for conventional P25 channels - DCS/CTCSS rapid decode - instantly detects and displays the subaudible tone so you can quickly determine the system settings - S.A.M.E. Weather Alert - specific area message encoding - during a NOAA weather or emergency alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area - PC control/programming (free download) - Public safety scanner - System / Channel Number Tagging - provides rapid access to a specific system or channel - Compatible with BC-RH96 remote head - Individual channel volume offset - Priority ID scan on trunked systems
- Dakota Alert MURS two-way base station radio - 5 Channels and 38 sub channels - License not FCC required - Normally open (N/O) relay output - Relay can be used to connect the base station to other existing systems such as alarm panels or even doorbells - Many different applications for small businesses, farmers, security guards, outdoorsmen; anyone who needs to have real time monitoring and two way voice communications will benefit from MURS - Base station MURS transceiver that will receive alert signals from the MURS Alert transmitter and also can be used for two way voice communications between other MURS transceivers - Powered by a plug-in transformer - Capable of communicating over distances of several miles - When an alert signal is received from the MURS Alert transmitter, the BS will sound off with the voice of the alert signal and will also display an alert icon as a visual display that an alert signal has been received - Can also be used to communicate with the M538-HT hand held radio (allows someone in the house or shop to be in direct contact with someone out and about in the field)
- Midland handlheld mobile CB with adapter - Lightweight handheld CB radio that can be easily converted to a mobile CB - For portable: insert batteries into battery pack and attach flexible antenna - For mobile: replace the battery pack with the silde-on auto adapter, plug into your vehicle's cigarette lighter and attach an external antenna - Squelch control - On/off volume control - Multi-function backlit display - M1-M5 Memory channel buttons - 10 Channel all hazards/weather - Hi/low power - Memory scan button - Requires 6 AA or 8 rechargeable AA batteries, not included - External jack for headsets (model 22-540 sold separately - Scan - Emergency channel 9 and 19 - Light button - Up/down channel buttons - Last channel recall - PTT button - Auto adapter included with cigarette lighter plug - External entenna connector - 40 Channel - Plug and play - Includes: CB radio, antenna, auto adapter, AC wall charger, rechargeable and alkaline battery cases (batteries NOT included), hand strap, belt clip, and manual - Black
- Dakota Alert MURS Alert transmitter - Offers the ability to monitor activity at remote locations - Utilizes passive infrared sensor technology that will send an alert signal to the MURS transceivers in order to notify you that someone has entered a monitored area - The M538-HT and M538-BS transceivers can also be used for two way voice communications - Capable of sending 4 different alert messages to the transceiver - Alert signals will be in spoken English and are easily selected at the transmitter so that separate zones can be monitored at the same time - Will give you real time monitoring of remote locations up to several miles away - Many different applications; it can be used by security guards, small businesses and also by hunters monitoring game trails; any scenario that requires immediate notification when someone or something enters a monitored location - Authorized by the FCC, MURS (Multi-Use Radio Service) is a license free service that allows the user to transmit voice and data - MURS also allows a maximum of 2 watts of output power; which means greater range than other license free radio services
- Dakota Alert MURS handheld 2-way radio - Receives alert signals from the MURS Alert transmitter and also can beused for two way voice communications between other MURS transceivers - 5 Channels and 38 sub channels to help you communicate with other users - Powered by 6 rechargeable AA batteries (included) that will last for about 40 hours on a charge - Capable of communicating over distances of several miles (depending on terrain) - FCC also allows you to use MURS without a license (although other radio services require a license, MURS is license free!) - When an alert signal is received from the MURS Alert transmitter the HT will sound off with the voice of the alert signal and will also display an alert icon as a visual display that an alert signal has been received - Many different applications for small businesses, farms, security guards, outdoorsmen; anyone who needs to have real time monitoring and two way voice communications will benefit from MURS - Black
- Midland "Base Camp" emergency radio - Combines the emergency power of a dynamo crank with GMRS 2-way radio technology - Ideal for hiking or camping enthusiasts as an essential precautionary tool for anyemergency situation - Compatible with other FRS/GMRS radios - 22 Channels - 2-Way GMRS radio with mic (7 FRS/GMRS, 7 FRS, 8 GMRS) - Dynamo crank power - NOAA all hazards weather alerts - 121 Privacy codes - eVox - Channel scan - Auto squelch - Hi/lo power settings - Large LCD with backlighting - Flashlight - AM/FM radio - Clock with alarm - External jacksinclude headset/microphone jack and USB jack to charge electronic devices such as cell phones (USB cable not included) - Package includes: radio, AC adapter, DC adapter, accessory mic, and rechargeable battery - 3 Year manufacturer's warranty - Black
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.