- Dakota Alert wireless PIR sensor kit - Passive infrared detector is able to monitor an area up to 100 degrees wide - With the integral mask, the detection area can be narrowed down to 20 degrees or anywhere in between - With the swivel mount, the IR-3000 sensor can be adjusted right to left up to 80 degrees and up and down up to 50 degrees - Can detect a person up to 12 feet, 25 feet or 40 feet away - Sensor can also be set to flash an LED or stay dark when a signal is sent - Powered by one 9 volt battery and will have a battery life of about 12 months under normal conditions (low battery alert to notify you when it is time to replace the battery) - Designed for indoor or light duty outdoor applications under an eave or awning or other protected location - WR-3000 receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet and can be placed on a table orounted on the wall - When the receiver gets a signal from the transmitter, one of four different tones (Classical, Westminster Chime, Ding Dong, orWhistle) will sound for a few seconds - Receiver volume control - Equipped with four form "C" relays (one for each zone), and one 12 volt DC output terminal that will activate for several secondswhen a signal is received - Receiver can be user-programmed, so the 12 volt DC terminal and one relay will activate for 10 minutes, if this is desired. The tones will still sound for several seconds. - Wireless PIR sensor has a range
Oil Rubbed Bronze Tchpad. Morning Industry Inc Hkk-01Ob Touchpad Electronic Door Knob (Oil Rubbed Bronze).Touchpad Door Knob For Keyless Entry Into A Home; Accepts Up To 6 Different Codes/Users From 2-8 Digits Each; Add Or Delete Codes Individually; Easy Installation--No Wiring Or Drilling Required; Fits Standard Door Prep; Bump-Resistant Key Cylinders; Adjustable Latch Fits Both 2.38" & 2.75" Back Sets; Includes 2 Traditional Keys; Uses Common Sc-1 Key Way; Oil Rubbed Bronze. Warranty: One Year.
- Dakota Alertwireless motion alert 3000 - The next step in the evolution of the driveway alarm; the ultimate in wireless systems - Transmitter operates on one9-volt battery and is easily mounted on a tree orpost near the drive - Transmitter uses a passive infrared (PIR) beam to detect people or vehiclesto a distance of up to 80 feet, then sends a radio signal back to the WR-3000 receiver up to 600 feet away (depending on terrain) - Transmitter is weather proof and meant for exterior locations - Up to four zones can be monitored with additional transmitters - The transmitters can be programmed so they will each sound a different tone at the receiver - The WR-3000 is the receiver for the WMA-3000 system - WR-3000 plugs into a standard wall outlet and can be placed on a table or mounted on the wall - When the receiver gets a signal from the transmitter, one of four different tones (Classical, Westminster Chime, Ding Dong, or Whistle) will sound - There is also a volume control, allowing you to set the sound to the desired level - WR-3000 is equipped with four form "C" relays (one for each zone), and one 12-volt DC outputterminal that will activate for several seconds when a signal is received - The receiver can be user-programmed, so the 12-volt DC terminal and onerelay will activate for 10 minutes, if this is desired; the tones will still sound for several seconds - Ash
EXTRA WIRELESS TRANSMITTER: DK-WMT-3000 EXTRA WIRELESS RECE
- Grandstream IP video phone - Easy and affordable way of communicating face-to-face over any distance - Reduce your travel costs and increase your productivity with face-to-face communication over any distance - Interoperable with most 3rd party SIP products - H.264 support that enables real-time high quality video at bandwidths as low as 32 kbps and up to 1 mbps - High quality videoconferencing from home or from the office - High quality 2 way real-time video - High fidelity video quality at bandwidths between 64kbps to 1mbps - Crisp picture quality - Adjustable advanced VGA resolution camera - Razor-thin 5.6 inch TFT color LCD display and two dimensional movement (vertical/horizontal) - 3 Way conferencing - Optical and digital zoom, auto-focus, auto exposure - Picture-in-picture - Custom ring tones - Intuitive graphic user - Supports SIP 2.0, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP (both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, TLS(pending) - Supports dual 10M/100M auto-sensing Ethernet ports, 2 USB (2.0) host ports, 1 audio and 1 video output jack and headset jack - Powerful video DSP with advanced adaptive jitter control and packet loss concealment technology to ensure superb audio and video quality - Supports H.263 and advanced H.264 base line real-time video codec (at CIF or QVGA resolution and up to 30 frames/second) Anti-flickering, auto focus and auto ex
- Grandstream fixed dome high definition IP camera - Unobtrusive indoor solution that can be easily mounted on walls or ceilings for maximum surveillance protection - Integrated microphone, speaker and smoke detector for maximum and out-of-the-box video and audio and smoke monitoring using industry standard SIP and VoIP technology - Motion detection and alert notification - Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) - 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer - High quality 2 megapixels CMOS sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality - Advanced multi-rate (variable bit rate and frame rate) real-time streaming using H.264 or motion JPEG at 720p resolution - Integrated microphone and speaker and SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio communications as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones - Support Motion detection and alert notification - Support watermark for security authentication - Support IE and Firefox web browsers and e-PTZ function - Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 6+ simultaneous HD viewers - Built-in high performance streaming serverr to allow up to 16 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers - Combine with GSurf software to support remote viewing, controlling and recording of up to 36 cameras from anywhere on the internet or corporate network - 1/3.2", 2 Megapixel CMOS, 1,600H x 1,200V image sensor - Lens type: 1/3", M12 MEGA, f=4.2mm
- Securityman easy-to-use and cost-effective do-it-yourself wireless intruder alarm system kit - Supports up to 60 wireless sensors (15 wireless defense zones and 4 wireless sensors per zone) - Wireless (430-433MHz) transmitting distance up to 300 feet (remote controller, smoke sensor, and siren) and up to 450 feet (door/window sensor and PIR motion sensor - Supports up to 5 phone numbers for auto alarm call and 1 management center protocol (CID) - Armed/ disarmed by remote controller, phone call and host's keypad - Smart 3 defense lines configuration - 1st defense line is the pereimeter, 2nd defense line for in-room, and 24-hour defense line - Package includes: 1 air-alarm host with built-in LEDs, keypad and speaker; 1 host anchor card for fixed position; 1 12VDC power adapter; 1 Wireless wide-angle PIR motion sensor; 1 Wireless door/window sensor (with mount); 1 Wireless indoor siren; 2 Wireless remote controllers; 1 Phone cable; 1 warning sign; accessories
- Decodes standard definition PAL/NTSC composite video stream, or smaller resolutions - Advanced multi-streaming-rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at D1 resolution - Support 8Mb pre-/post-event recording buffer - Support Line-Out and Micro-In audio connections - Support composite (RCA) video output to TV - Support Motion Detection, and Notification on PC Client - Support both Variable Bit Rate and Variable Frame Rate - Support IE and Firefox for network preview - Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 10+ simultaneous viewers - SIP/VoIP support for two-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones/video phones - Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) - Support voice announcement from microphone or remote SIP phones, or video announcement/advertisement from remote SIP video phones or IP video streaming content - Full ONVIF compliance
See-All Industries Round Glass Convex Mirror, 26", Adjustable Brackets Round convex mirror is designed for use in production areas, entrances and exits. Not for outdoor use. Mirror offers a wide field of vision with a 160-degree viewing angle and includes adjustable mounting hardware. Mirror meets OSHA requirements.
Direct Wire Combination Carbon Monoxide And Photoelectric Smoke Alarm - 120 Volt - Photoelectric Smoke Sensor - Electrochemical CO Sensor - End Of Life Signal - 9 Volt Battery Included - Interconnectable With Gentex Smoke Alarms - Quick Disconnect Wiring Harness - Push Button Test/Silence - Diameter: 5-3/4" - Mfg #GN503FF
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
DollarDays now ships thousands of products from Canada to Canada.
Once you register from Canada, just click on the banner with the Canadian flag and merchandise in warehouses in Canada become available.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.