- Northwestern Bell 2 Line speakerphone with call waiting, caller ID and digital answering system - 5.8GHz frequency hopping digital spread spectrum multi-handset cordless telephone - 75 Channels frequency hopping - Digital voice codec - 2 Telephone lines - Digital speakerphone - English/French/Spanish display - 3 Line backlit LCD - 20 Independent number memories - 40 Independent caller ID memories - Register up to 8 handsets - Page/intercom - Call transfer - 4 Way conference - Flash/last number redial/pause - Tone/pulse dialing - Auto standby/answer - 30 Independent number memories - Ringer volume control: hi/med/lo/off - Receiver volume control - 5 Selectable ring tones - Hearing aid compatible - Headset jack (headset not included) - Belt clip - 40 Independent caller ID memories - Support 1-3-7 and 1-3-8 number - New call ID LED indicator - Date and time stamp - Blocked/uknown call indication - Caller ID erase/transfer to memory - Caller ID call back - Caller ID on call waiting - 13 minutes recording capacity - Voice menu prompt - Day and time stamp - Call screening on base and handset - Call in or handset remote mode - Programmable remote PIN code - 2 Lines independent ring selection (3/5/ toll save) - 2 Lines independent answer on/off - Messages: playback/ repeat/ skip/ eras
- Viking universal paging interface - Select: FXO (loop start), FXS (ring trip) or paging port (VOX relay) interface mode - No power supply required in FXS interface mode - Up to 6 units can be powered from one adapter in the FXO or VOX mode - 30V DC talk battery for interfacing with FXO or unused phone system line input/trunk port - Floating 600 ohm paging output with volume control - Normally open or closed relay for external paging amp activation or interfacing the paging amp with an external background music source - 800 Hz pre-announce page tone (on/off) - Compatible with 24 to 48 volt FXS operation - Calling party control (CPC) detection for immediate disconnect - Busy signal detect disconnect - 2.5 to 5 second VOX silence disconnect timer - Programmable VOX trigger sensitivity - 16 or 36 second default disconnect timer - Screw terminal block connections - Wall mount housing: (2) #6x3/4 panhead screws included - Power: 12-24V DC @ 100mA, 120V AC/12V DC @ 500mA, UL listed adapter included (not required in FXS mode) - Dimensions: 111mm x 76mm x 36mm (4.38" x 2.97" x 1.38") - Shipping Weight: .48 kg (1.06 lbs) - Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity - Relay Contacts: 30V DC@1A, 110V DC@0.3A, 125V AC@0.5A - VOX Minimum Audio Signal to Activate Relay: -30dbm minimum / -26dbm minimum @ 1KHz with VOX sensitivity switch at normal /
- TMC 2 Line speakerphone - Caller ID, call waiting caller ID - 99# Caller ID history - 80# Phonebook - Caller ID display dial - Access up to two separate phonelines at the touch of a button; you can place anycall on hold and switch to another line - Dual color line status indication: line lamp lights green if you are using the line, or red if someone isusing the line at another station - Jumbo pivoting backlit LCD for easy viewing, even in the dark; shows number dialed, clock, calendar and fullcaller ID information - Self-setting clock - Auto call timer - DSL ready: phone has a built-in DSL filter, eliminating the need for any external DSL filters - Visual message waiting indicator - Flashing lamp indicates new messages in your telephone company voice mailbox (lamp is both FSK and stutter dial tone compatible, and is also 90V compatible) - Press voicemail button for easy one-touch access to telephone company voice mail -Voicemail navigation buttons (play MSG, back, forward, repeat, skip, pause, exit, save MSG, eraseMSG, send MSG, reply to MSG, forward MSG, time/date, and help) work with telephone company voice mail, and are preset with all the appropriate codes - Network services button accesses a preprogrammed list of telephone company services for easy onetouch access - New call lamp - Toll restriction allows you to restrict specific numbers and prevent unauthorized calls - Music on hold jack allows you to conne
- AT&T 4-Line Expandable corded telephone - Compatible with theATT1040 and ATT1080 (not backwards compatible with other AT&T 4-line models) - Caller ID, call waiting caller ID - 200# Caller ID memory - New call/message indicator - Entry removal button - Large blue lighted display - Speakerphone - 1 to 4 line capability - Intercom between stations - Expandable up to 16 stations - Call transfer between stations - 32# Speed dial - 16 Intercom number locations (can be used for one-touch memory, two-touch memory, and direct station dialing) - 2 Data ports - Easy to install - 3 Party conferencing (inside or outside lines, or a combination) - Power failure protection for all 4lines (battery not included) - Individual station paging (intercom) or system-wide paging - Headset jack (2.5mm) - 4-Line backlit LCD display - Redial/hold/mute/flash - Last 6 number redial - Volume control for receiver, speakerphone, headset, ringer - Do not disturb - Wall mountable (bracket included) - Auto line selection - Display dial - Rapid scroll navigation pad - New message indication - 4 Lighted line indicators - Auto redial - Memory loss protection - Selectable ringer tones - Hearing aid compatible - DSL Compatible (splitters/filter not included) - Every unit in the system must be assigned an extension number for the intercom feature to work - 1 Year manufacturer's warranty - Dark silve
- Grandstream executive HD telephone - 6 dual-color line keys (with 6 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, up to 5-way conferencing, and up to 13 call appearances with 7 dual-color BLF extension keys - HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance - Optional add-on line expansion modules with an extra 112 extension keys for receptionist and heavy call center requirements - Support SIP (RFC3261), TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), DHCP(both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP - Dual switched 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports w/integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) - Support NAT traversal (STUN, etc), server fail-over, SIP presence (SIMPLE), and more - Generous 320x160 pixel backlit graphical LCD display with up to 8 level grayscale - 6 lines indicators with individual SIP account profiles - 7 programmable hard keys and 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys - Multi-line support of up to 13 call appearance lines with dual-color LED indicators - Expandable to additional 112 lines through expansion key-modules - Support Caller ID display or block, per call or permanent - Call waiting, hold, mute, transfer (blind or attended), forward, and more - Multi-party conferencing (up to 5-way) - Full duplex speakerphone w/advanced audio echo cancellation - Head
- Snom 320 SIP based phone - 2 x 24 character, tiltable semi-graphical display with backlit LED - 47 keys, 12 programmable function keys with LEDs (54 with the expansion module) - Caller-ID - Message waiting indication LED - Address book (100 entries) - Speed dialing - Local dial plan - Number guessing - Lists of missed, received and dialed calls (100 entries each) - Call waiting indication - Clock, daylight saving, call-timer - Call blocking (deny list) - Blocking of anonymous calls - Handling of up to 12 calls simultaneously - Menu-driven user interface - Ring tone selection, import of individual ringtones - URL Dialing support - National language support for selected languages (NLS) - Do not disturb - Speakerphone (full duplex) - Auto answer mode - Keyboard lock - Hold - Blind transfer, attended transfer - Music on hold support (only via PBX) - Divert - Conferencing (3-way conference bridge on phone) - Call park, call pickup (only via PBX) - Call completion - Client Matter Code (CMC) - Call waiting/switching between calls - Redialing - RTP multicast paging - Multiple audio device support - RFC3261 compliance - UDP, TCP and TLS - Digest/basic authentication - PRACK (RFC3262) - Error-information support - Reliability of provisional responses (RFC3262) - Early media support<
- Intellitouch On Hold Plus 8000 USB music on hold unit - For use with all PBX and Key Phone systems - Plays audio directly from any USB Flash Drive (128MB drive included) for continuous playback - To add new audio content, just copy any MP3 file from your PC to the USB flash drive - Included 128MB USB Flash Drive is preloaded with nearly 3 hours of great sounding, fully licensed music and messages - Ready to go, right out of the box - High quality audio playback coupled with up to 140 hours of playback time (via any off-the-shelf 2GB USB Flash drive) makes the OHP8000USB suitable for background music, storecasting as well as music/message on-hold applications - Includes MessageStudio software: simple to use mini-application allows user to quickly and easily create customized on-hold audio or storecasting content from any Windows-based PC - Rugged anodized aluminum enclosure built to perform in the toughest environments - 128MB USB Flash Drive pre-loaded with nearly 3 hours of fully-licensed music and messages - MP3 audio: continuous playback from any MP3 file - Up to 140 hours of playback from any off the-shelf 2GB USB Flash Drive - Free On-Hold Production personalization: provided automatically when product is registered - Trigger switch jack allows connection of momentary switch to restart the audio from the beginning (perfect for audio kiosk applications) - Built-in monitoring speaker - MessageStud
- Intellitouch music on hold - FOR USE WITH PBX/KEY SYSTEMS - Digital music-on-hold - LCD 6-line backlit display (displays ID-3 tags with descriptive names of tracks for easy identification and selection) - Built in flash memory: 64mb - Expansion memory: SD card slot - Software included: MessageStudio (allows users to create new on-hold audio content on their PC, then just transfer the file directly to the unit's on-board memory, to an SD card, or upload to a server for a network update) - Pre-loaded with several files containing great sounding music mixed with intermittent "thanks for holding"messages - Input: USB port - Supported audiostandards: MP3 and Microsoft Windows® Media (WMA)digital music - Includes built-in monitoring speaker - Sound quality: 6000 can play better than CD quality files at a bitrate of high as 196 KBPS and sample rate of 48kHz - Fantastic sound quality can be achieved at a bitrate of 32kbps and a 32K sampling rate for MP3 and a 20k sampling rate for WMA (Windows Media Audio) - ID-3 tag support - Supported bit rates: 32/196kbps - External "SD" card slot (card not included) - Interface: USB 1.1 - Playback modes: repeat one, repeat all, repeat all shuffle - Audio output mode: mono (analog) - Firmware upgradeable via USB or web connection - Interface devices: USB port, RCA audio output, 2.5mm power jack - Sample rate:8 kHz - Audio out: RCA jack (2 RJ-11 phone jacks, Model OEM
- Digital announcer/recorder - Built in 2 watt amplifier to connect directly to speakers - Designed to providemusic and promotion on hold by using playback in a continuous loop or alternating between promotions and an auxiliary music source at 2 second to 30 minute intervals - Any number of multiple messages may be recorded - Announcer comes with four professionally pre-recorded promotions on hold pacifier messages, as well as, power supply and cabling for an easy plug and play installation - Output may be connected directly to loudspeakers with messages repeated in timed intervals or played at the push of a button for museum displays, information booths, point of interest locations, etc. - 7.5 minutes of user recordable memory (select fromuser recorded messages or four pre-recorded on-hold pacifier messages) - Three playback options:on demand, continuous, and timed intervals - Non-volatile memory (no batteries required) - Record from electret mic, carbon handset, tape, CD, PC sound card or any line level device - 600 ohm audio output for high wattage amplifiers - Multiple message capabilities (total number of messages only limited to maximum record time) - AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for trouble free recording - Auxiliary audio (MOH) input for between message background music - Remote trigger input for on-demand playback from a remote contact closure - Press and hold play mode - Status LED forrecord and playback in
- Grandstream IP video encoder with 4 channels - Excellent solution for IP enabling of traditional analog cameras for professional surveillance environments - H.264 real time video compression (D1 resolution) with sharp image clarity at low-to-modest bandwidth - Industry leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones - Embedded analytics and large pre-/post-event recording buffer - Managed with Gsurf, Grandstream's intuitive video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously - Advanced multi-streaming-rate real-time H.264, motion JPEG at D1 resolution - Audio input and output, RS485/232, PTZ control - 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer per port - USB 2.0 port SD slot for storage/wireless network card - Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) - Embedded video analytics including motion (up to 16 target areas) and video loss detection - SIP/VoIP support for two-way audio communications and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones - Built-in high performance streaming server to allow up to 12 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers - Combine with GSurf software to support remote viewing, controlling and recording of up to 36 cameras from anywhere on the internet or corporate network (GSurf free download) - H.264 BP @level 3.0, JPEG, motion JPEG - Video resolution - Full D1: 720 x 576 (PAL), 720 x 480 (NTSC) - Max frame r
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
DollarDays now ships thousands of products from Canada to Canada.
Once you register from Canada, just click on the banner with the Canadian flag and merchandise in warehouses in Canada become available.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.