- Clearsounds DECT 6.0 amplified cordless freedom deluxe phone - ClearDigital Power delivers maximum clarity and background noise suppression - 125 dB SPL amplification with full range tone control - Full duplex speakerphone in handset and base - DECT 6.0 system expandable up to 5 handsets total (expansion handset - A1600E) - 95 dB adjustable base ringer and 85 dB adjustable handset ringer - Bright visual ringer on base and handset - Talking caller ID - speaks name and number of caller (if you have entered a number into the phonebook and have recorded a voice entry, this recording will be announced) - Talking phonebook - record a name for each phonebook entry - Talking review - when reviewing the caller ID list, phonebook, or redial list, the information will be spoken - Talking keypad - number verification for pre-dialing (speaks back through speakerphone) - base and handset - Name/number caller ID (20 on base and 40 on handset) - 8 One-touch photo memory dial buttons in base - 1 One-touch emergency dial button in base - 4 One-touch memory dial buttons in handset - Jack for optional vibrating pad offers silent ring signaling (for best results, use a ClearSounds shaker accessory) - 6 Level ringer vollume control and 10 adjustable ring tones - Vibrating handset ringer - Base supports 4 languages: English, French, Spanish & German - Handset supports 7 languages: English, French, Spani
- Bogen orbit pendant speaker - The ideal choice for high ceiling and open space environments - Features NEAR's MLS and MDT technologies (see below), which improve sound quality and increase operating reliability - The low-distortion speaker design, featuring NEAR's spiderless driver and one-piece metal-alloy cone structure, delivers superbarticulation and the highest intelligibility for both music and speech - Unique MDT (Metal Diaphragm Technology): solid, one-piece cone structure eliminates the traditional dust cap, extremely stable cone structure over extended periods, fast transmission of sound through the diaphragm means low energy storage, special hard anodizing process creates a ceramic surface for increased stiffness, super-efficient thermal path for cooling the voice coil (notpaper or plastic), high rigidity and low mass versus typical paper or plastic cones - MLS (Magnetic Liquid Suspension): magnetic liquid (Ferrofluid) injected into magnet gap, constant lubrication of the gap prevents oxidation from occurring, voice coil is most efficiently cooled by fluid path rather than air, lower distortion via stronger centering forces on voice coil, increased reliability, particularly in high power daily use systems, wide dispersion coaxial driver for broad, even 140 degree coverage, stable, high definition metal-alloy cone - High-efficiency drivers deliver superior performance - Extremely good off-axis response - Computer-matched ven
- Grandstream IP Multimedia phone - Make free voice and video calls upon installation - Access real time information through an integrated web browser, RSS feeds of weather/news/stocks and internet radio - Access to Yahoo Flickr web photo album, alarm clock, calendar, games, music ring tones - Full-duplex speakerphone and popular voice codec support ensure best-in-class telephony features - 4.3" digital TFT color LCD (480x272 resolution), 1.3M pixel CMOS camera with privacy shutter - Dual switched 10M/100M auto-sensing Ethernet ports - SD/MMC/CDHC, USB< stereo headset with microphone, stereo audio output, video output, 2-angle stand, wall mountable - High fidelity full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo canceller - H.264 baseline (with CABAC enhancement pending) and H.263/H.263+ (pending) video standard at bit rate of 64kbps to 1Mbps, frame rate of up to 30fps and resolution of QVGA/CIF/QCIF - G.711 (a/u-law), G.722 (wideband), G.722 (wideband), G.723.1, G.729A/B, GSM-FR, G.726.32 (pending) voice codec and AAC, MP3, WMA, Real, Ogg-Vorbis audio codec - Web browser, IM with Yahoo/MSN/Google, RSS feeds of weather/news/stocks, internet radio, msuci/video streaming/playing from SD/USB card/internet, Yahoo Flickr web photo album, alarm clock, calendar, games, music ring tone, etc - Intuitive graphic user interface with customizable skins, multi-langauge, multiple virtual screens - Advanced smart NAT traversal tech
- TMC 4-Line corded telephone - Compatible with the TMC-ET4300 - 4 Lines and up to 16 extensions - Caller ID, call waiting caller ID (on all 4 lines) - 50# Caller ID history - Caller ID display dial - 3-Way conferencing - Call timer - 5# Redial - Do not disturb - Toll restriction - Call privacy on/off - Automatic line selection - 28# Memory dial in each phone -10# Private directory - Memory retained during power loss - Separate volume controls (handset, speakerphone, and headset) - Line reserve - Intercom - Wall Mountable - Paging - Call transfer - Speakerphone - Telco visual message indicator for all four lines - Backlit large LCD - Three soft keys for easy display-guided programming - Headset jack - Built-in headset amplifier and dedicated headset button - Data/fax jack - Shared directory holds 40 names and numbers - Advanced intercom - Off-hook voice announce - Busy lamp field - Dual color line status indication - Distinctive ringing for each line - Built-in auto attendant and voicemail features: - 8 Selectable greetings - Remote access - Transfer direct to voicemail - Digital message recording (up to 30 minutes total) - Night message greeting - Line specific greetings - Answering system lamp (flashes to indicate new message, steady light indicates answering system is on) - Message auto save - Message grouping - Save as new - Erase
- Clarity TTY/VCO/HCO for cordless/cell phones - Connects to your TSB-121 compatible mobile/cellular phone for communication any time, anywhere (3.5mm plug) - May also be used with many cordless phones - 68-Key PC-style keyboard with one touch buttons for typing commonly used phrases - Place hands-free VCO calls with use of the built-in microphone and large, high-contrast two line display - Place hearing carry over (HCO) calls with optional speakers or headset - Built-in text answering machine with programmable personalized greeting and remote message retrieval - Long-lasting rechargeable batteries and AC adapter included - Lightweight and compact design means the Q90D is truly mobile - ready to go where you go - anytime - LCD display is backlit and tilted for easy viewing of text - "Sticky" keys make it easy to use the Q90D with one hand - "Wait for Response" allows you to see when typing may continue after you have been placed on hold - Hi-speed code allows you to communicate at twice the normal TTY speed - Bright visual ring flasher announces incoming calls, including cell phone calls - 24# Programmable phone number directory memory - Program up to two outgoing personalized greetings - 34Kb Total memory - Includes cord for cell phone connection - Power key lock prevents accidentally turning on the Q90D and draining the batteries - One-step erasure of numbers and memory entries
- Intellitouch music on hold - FOR USE WITH ANALOG/NON-PBX TELEPHONES - Digital music-on-hold - LCD 6-line backlit display (displays ID-3 tags with descriptive names of tracks for easy identification and selection) - Built in flash memory: 64mb - Expansion memory: SD Card Slot - Built-in analog phone adapter module (compatible with non-PBX/analog telephones, up to 4 lines by 50 stations, even cordless phones) - Includes telephone extension hold music activators (TEHMAs) for two phone extensions, additional TEHMAs sold separately, can work on4 lines, up to 50 extensions - Software included: MessageStudio (allows users to create new on-hold audio content on their PC, then just transfer the file directly to the unit's on-board memory, toan SD card, or upload to a server for a network update) - Pre-loaded with several files containing great sounding music mixed with intermittent "thanks for holding" messages - Input: USB port - Supported audio standards: MP3 and Microsoft Windows® Media (WMA) digital music - Includes built-in monitoring speaker - Sound quality: 6000 can play better than CD quality files at a bitrate of high as 196 KBPS and sample rate of 48kHz - Fantastic sound quality can be achieved at a bitrateof 32kbps and a 32K sampling rate for MP3 and a 20k sampling rate for WMA (Windows Media Audio) -ID-3 tag support - Supported bit rates: 32/196kbps - External SD card slot (card not included) - Interface: US
- Viking telephone line powered speaker phone - Provides 2 way hands-free communication - When the "Call" button is pressed, will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until a CPC signal is detected, the programmed timeout has elapsed, a busy signal is detected, or the call goes silent, making the unit automatically disconnect - Can be directly connectable to a CO line or analog PABX/KSU station when programmed as a ringdown circuit - One, or up to four, can share an existing phone line in a house or small business when used with a Viking C-200 Entry Phone Controller - Enhanced Weather Protection - rubber gaskets and boots, closed cell foam gasketing, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, anti-corrosive gel filled tip and ring connectors, as well as urethane encapsulated circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim POTS and DIP switches - Alternate action call button to place or cancel a call - Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out - Telephone line powered - Weather resistant features: mylar speaker, gaskets, internally sealed push button switch, UV stable exterior, enamel coated PCB - Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) available for greater weather resistance - Adjustable microphone and speaker volume - Programmable maximum call length - Selectable auto-answer feature allows remote monitoring - Two way handsfree comm
- Viking outdoor speakerphone with EWP - Provides convenient handsfree communication - Telephone line powered speakerphones designed to provide two way handsfree communication - When call button is pressed, the unit will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until a CPC signal is detected, the programmed timeout has elapsed, a busy signal is detected, or the call goes silent, making the unit automatically disconnect - Can be connected directly toa C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station when programmed as a ringdown circuit, or used with a Vikinghot-line dialer. If a line or station is not available, Viking's DLE-200B ring down circuit can be used - 1-4 speakerphones can share an existing phone line in a house or small business when used with a Viking C-2000A (respectively) Entry Phone Controller - Enhanced weather protection - Rubber gaskets and boots, closed cell foam gasketing, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, anti-corrosive gel filled tip and ring connectors, as wellas urethane encapsulated circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim POTS and DIP switches - Applications: commercial, industrial and residential door security, door or gate communication, business delivery entrances - Use in conjunction with a Viking K-1900-5 Dialer on C.O. lines or analog PABX/KSU stations - Use on any programmed ringdown circuit of an analog PABX/KSU station - Alternate action call button to place or cancel a call - Intellige
- Grandstream 7" touchscreen IP multimedia phone - 7" resistive touch screen color LCD (800x480), 1.3M pixed CMOS camera with privace shutter - High fidelity full-duplex speakerphone with high performance acoustic echo canceller - Multi-language, full web browser, weather, news, stocks, currency, world clock, calendar, games, Google Voice, Internet radio, YouTube, movie trailers, Last.fm, digital photo frame, photo album integration with Yahoo Flickr/Photobucket/Phanfare, Yahoo/MSN/Google IM (pending), Facebook and Twitter (pending), virtual BLF keys, SDK/API, etc. - Strong security protection based on TLS/SRTP/HTTPS and AES - Dual switched 10M/100M ethernet ports with integrated PoE, integrated WiFi (802.11b/g/n) - Dual USB ports, SD/MMC/SDHC, headset, stereo audio output, video output - High fidelity full-duplex speakerphone with high performance acoustic echo canceller - H.264/H.263/H.263+ video compression at bit rate of 32kbps-2Mbps, frame rate of up to 30fps, video resolution of VGA/WQVGA/QVGA (h.264) and CIF/QCIF (H.263/H.263+) - G.711 (a/u-law), G.722 (wideband), G.723.1, G.729A/B, GSM-FR, G.726-32 voice codec and AAC, MP3, WMA, Real, Ogg-Vorbis audio codec - Multi-language, full web browser, weather, news, stocks, currency, world clock, calendar, games, Google Voice, internet radio, YouTube, movie trailer, Last.fm, digital photo frame, photo album integration with Yahoo Flickr/Photobucket/Phanfare, Yahoo/MSN/Google IM
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.