- ClearSounds Amplified power neckloop accessory - Mobile, home and office applications - Designed for the way you work and play - 30dB Adjustable amplification - User-friendly controls and cables - Free manufacturer tech support for life of the product - Eco friendly - Multiple applications: cellular phones, home/office phones, laptop computers, portable gaming devices, iPods, personal/TV listening equipment and other audio devices - No need to purchase multiple headsets or switch audio headsets between different activities - Approximately 200 hours of operation on 2 AAA batteries (included) - Reduces or eliminates interference between cellular and hearing aid / cochlear processors - Requires T-coil(s) - Great value: 4 connection cables! - Each cable is removable from the base - 3.5mm to 2.5mm Mono hands-free cable: used for hands-free connections with cordless and cellular telephones with a mono 2.5mm jack (phone may have an optional 2.5mm mono adapter if the jack is not built-in) - Certain corded phones that have 2.5mm hands-free jacks like the new ClearSounds CSC600 will be able to use the neckloop with this cord - 3.5mm to 2.5mm Stereo hands-free cable: used with newer cellular phones that have stereo 2.5mm jacks (phone may have an optional 2.5mm stereo adapter if the jack is not built-in) - 3.5mm to 3.5mm Mono audio cable: used with corded phones that provide a 3.5mm mono jack for conne
- 128x40 pixel graphical LCD display - 2 line keys with dual-color LED (2 SIP account and up to 2 call appearances), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conference - HD wideband handset, hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation - Phonebook with up to 500 contacts and call history with up to 200 records - Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone - Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100Mbps network ports, integrated PoE (GXP1405 only) - Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file via TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control - SIP compliant and protocols - SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, TR-069, 802.1x - Networking Interfaces - Dual switched 10/100Mbps ports, integrated PoE (GXP1405 only) - Telephony features - Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way conference, call park, pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA), downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 500 items), call waiting, call log (up to 200 records), off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones, server redundancy and fail-over - Codecs - Support for G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.711µ/a, G.726-32, G.722 (wide-b
- Viking Advanced Loop Detector loop detect board for ring and line "in use" contact closures - Provide a contact closure during ringing and/or off-hook - Monitors an analog phone line for ringing or an off hook condition - A built-in relay can be activated when either of these conditions are detected - This is ideal for monitoring line status or for providing a visual indication of such - Disable input is ideal for two-button emergency phones, such as Viking's E-1600-20A, allowing "Info" button calls to be placed without activating the relay (turning on the emergency strobe light, camera, etc.) - 3 DIP switches are provided for turning ring detection on or off, off-hook loop detection on or off and for selecting a ring cadence mode which allows the relay to follow ringing or to remain activated during the off time of standard ring cadence - Complete with a 12 VDC power adapter - Can also provide switched 12VDC .35 Amp output to power external lights, etc. during ringing and/or off-hook conditions - Applications: control a strobe or beacon light for ring indication, provide relay closures on off-hook, trigger a security camera, trigger a tape recorder, phone "in use" indicator - Detects ring voltage and off hook loop current - On/off switches for ring detection and off hook/loop detection - Screw terminal connections - Selectable ring cadence mode (relay can remain on between rings) - Wall mountable with foam tape (included) or screws
- DECT 6.0 Digital Technology - Unsurpassed range -- redefining long range coverage and clarity - Push-to-Talk for instant and easy communication between handsets - High contrast white backlight - HD Audio--taking sound quality to the next level - Caller ID announce -- hear the name of the incoming caller without looking at the phone - Three handset system - Conference between an outside line and up to 4 handsets - Push-to-Talk for instant and easy communication between handsets - High contrast white backlight - Choose from 4 preset profiles - DECT 6.0 digital technology - Unsurpassed range -- redefining long range coverage and clarity - Handset speakerphone - Expandable system (use up to 12 handsets through a single phone jack) - Intercom between handsets - Intercom call transfer - 50 Name/Number phonebook directory - Lighted keypad on handset(s) - Large white lighted display - Selectable ringer melodies - Handset volume control - English/Spanish/French setup menu - Caller ID/Call waiting capability - 50 Name/number caller ID history - Voicemail waiting indicator - New call indicator - Missed call indicator - Display dial - 14 Minutes of digital recording time - Call Screening/intercept - ENERGY STAR gives people the power to make smart choices that protect the environment while saving energy and money
- Verizon DECT 6.0 Cordless handset - Stylish, sophisticated, easy-to-use - Superior sound quality utilizing "look before transmit" protocol to ensure delivery of outstanding voice quality - Automatic handset registration with advanced security coding to eliminate eavesdropping or call interception - Takes all the convenience of standard phones and significantly improves their performance - Longer physical range, clear sound quality, enhanced battery life - 6-Line graphical color handset display - Date and time display - Battery life indicator - DECT signal strength display - Caller ID name and number - 30# Caller ID log - 150# Phonebook - VIP ringtones - Birthday reminder for phonebook directory entries - Slim, ultra-modern handset - 4-Way navigation key - Handset speakerphone with superior sound quality - 5 Step adjustable speakerphone volume - 2.5mm Headset jack - 5 Polyphonic sounds/10 melodies on handset - 5 Step adjustable loudness levels, plus off and crescendo options - Selectable internal call melody - 10# Redial - Tone/pulse switchable - Illuminated keypad - Illuminated message waiting indication - Room monitoring with adjustable sensitivity level, noise activated monitoring, and monitor from within or outside house - 3-Way conference calls (1 external/2 internal) - External call transfer to another handset - 3 Simulta
- Giant display corded telephone - 99# Name/number Caller ID log - Caller ID, call waiting caller ID - Ultra large fonts for name and number display - Voicemail waiting indicator: flashing LED and "messages" display on LCD - New call indicator: flashing LED and new call counter - Supports both Bellcore and ETSI call waiting caller ID interfaces - High quality speakerphone - 2.5mm Headset jack - Data port for modem connection to telephoneline - Redial, up to 32 digts - 99# name/number directory - Search number in directory by entering name - Dialing from caller ID log or directory - 2 One-touch memory buttons - Messages button: pre-programmed for voice mailbox access code - Clear message indicator button - Program name and number for memory buttons - One touch call forwarding (don't need to wait for the end of dialing sequence for call forwarding beforeleaving office) - Edit telephone number beforedialing to prevent dialing mistake - Speakerphone and mute LED indicator - Basic telephone function maintained without power - Memory retention without power - Ringer, speaker, and receiver volume adjustable - Programmable buttons: menu, save, delete, m1, m2, m3, m4, m5, m6, messages - Backlit green LCD with adjustable viewing angle - Contrast adjustable LCD - 3-Line ultra large font display - Viewing area: 92 x 52 (mm); 3.63 x 2.05 inches) - Display real time clock and date w
- Serene high definition amplified telephone - Hi-definition sound technology for panoramic speech clarity - Power amplifier increases incoming sounds up to 20 times louder - Digital speech tone enhancement makes similar sounding words distinct and easy to understand - Speakerphone with adjustable volume for loud and clear hands-free conversations - High-definition sound technology makes even the weakest voice sharp, clear and easily audible, a new standard in speech amplified telephone technology - 26+dB incoming sound amplification - Adjustable digital tone control lets you enhance selectable sound frequencies to match your hearing, making difficult to hear words intelligible again - Lates DSP (digital sound processing) technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static commonly found in other ordinary amplified phones - 9 Easy to use photo-memory buttons for one-touch dialing - Speakerphone with adjustable volume for loud and clear hands-free conversations - Two (front and side) visual ring flashers that flash when the phone rings - Loud ringer with adjustable ringing volume and tone controls - Powered by the telephone line, no AC adapter is required - Hearing aid compatible handset
- VTech three handset cordless answering system - Voice announce caller ID - audibly announces the name and number of the caller on all of the handsets and base unit - Push-to-talk intercom - use as a multiple handset walkie talkie system to instantly communicate with any or all of the handsets within the system - HD audio - frequency band has been extendd allowing for the signal to be reproduced and tuned for a full and clearer sound - DECT 6.0 technology - Protect yourself from identity theft with digital security- your call is digitized and encrypted, making it nearly impossible for someone to eavesdrop - Three handsets with only one phone jack - Expand this system to a total of 12 cordless handsets and 2 cordless headsets (uses LS6405 accessory handset and IS6100 headset) - Digital answering system with 14 minutes of digital recording time - Caller ID/ call waiting - stores 50 calls - Handset speakerphone - enjoy hands-free conversations on each handset - 50 name and number phonebook directoy - easily store and dial frequently called numbers - Message retrieval from the handset - Blue backlit keypad and display - Trilingual prompts - English, Spanish or French - Wall mount bracket included
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
DollarDays now ships thousands of products from Canada to Canada.
Once you register from Canada, just click on the banner with the Canadian flag and merchandise in warehouses in Canada become available.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.