- Clarity TTY/VCO/HCO for cordless/cell phones - Connects to your TSB-121 compatible mobile/cellular phone for communication any time, anywhere (3.5mm plug) - May also be used with many cordless phones - 68-Key PC-style keyboard with one touch buttons for typing commonly used phrases - Place hands-free VCO calls with use of the built-in microphone and large, high-contrast two line display - Place hearing carry over (HCO) calls with optional speakers or headset - Built-in text answering machine with programmable personalized greeting and remote message retrieval - Long-lasting rechargeable batteries and AC adapter included - Lightweight and compact design means the Q90D is truly mobile - ready to go where you go - anytime - LCD display is backlit and tilted for easy viewing of text - "Sticky" keys make it easy to use the Q90D with one hand - "Wait for Response" allows you to see when typing may continue after you have been placed on hold - Hi-speed code allows you to communicate at twice the normal TTY speed - Bright visual ring flasher announces incoming calls, including cell phone calls - 24# Programmable phone number directory memory - Program up to two outgoing personalized greetings - 34Kb Total memory - Includes cord for cell phone connection - Power key lock prevents accidentally turning on the Q90D and draining the batteries - One-step erasure of numbers and memory entries
- Krown TDD with printer - Comes with Fast Type for a "real-time"conversation (Fast Type speed goes to 110 baud for a professional typist or automatically go back down to 45.5 baud (American standard), if the otherTTY doesn't have the same feature. With interrupt function, conversation with Fast Type will be more natural than the regular Baudot. It's supportedby most of States Relay services) - 20 Character display - 24 Column printer with three print sizes - 32K Memory - TTY call alert - Separate on/off printer switch - Built-in help menu - Four message buffers - Upper and lower case printing - Replaceable heavy-duty rechargeable battery - Acoustic cups to fit round and square handsets - Electronic voice - Keyboard dialing - Memory dialing - Tone and pulse dialing - Built-in directory - Dual modular jacks - Auto answer - Remote message retrieval - Visual display of dial tone, busy, and ring - Built-in clock and calendar - Interrupt - Programmable relay number - Box dimensions: 18"L x 11"W x 4"D
- Clarity dialogue voice carry over corded telephone w/ text message answering machine - The "read and talk" model - Lighted, 2-line LCD displays incoming text messages - One-touch emergency dialing and help message - Telephone line signal indicator - 10# Programmable one-touch memory dialing - Large buttons for easy dialing - Adjustable extra loud ringer - Redial/hold/flash - Bright ring flasher - Amplify button on/off (with tone enhancement) - Increases incoming sound up to 30dB - Handset automatically switches between voice and text messages, just read and talk - Answering machine takes text messages while you are away - Hearing aid compatible - Programmable relay service memory dialing - Preset text message for initiating VCO calls - White with black and white buttons
- Grandstream GXW FXO IP Analog Gateway with 4 ports - Designed and tested for full interoperability with leading IP-PBXs, soft-switches and SIP-based environments - Manageability, a simple configuration, superb voice and video quality and feature rich functionality - Based on open industry standards - Video surveillance port - External power supply - Two RJ-45 ports 10/100 Mbps (switched or routed) - TFTP and HTTP firmware upgrade support - Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 3 profiles per account) - Programmable PSTN line settings for different countries/regions - 1 or 2 stage dialing - Caller ID - G.168 - echo cancellation - Flexible DTMF transmission: In Audio, RFC2833, SIP Info or any combination of the 3 - Selectable, multiple LBR coders per channel - T.38 Fax compliant
- Grandstream GXW FXO IP Analog Gateway with 8 ports - Designed and tested for full interoperability with leading IP-PBXs, soft-switches and SIP-based environments - Manageability, a simple configuration, superb voice and video quality and feature rich functionality - Based on open industry standards - Video surveillance port - External power supply - Two RJ-45 ports 10/100 Mbps (switched or routed) - TFTP and HTTP firmware upgrade support - Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 3 profiles per account) - Programmable PSTN line settings for different countries/regions - 1 or 2 stage dialing - Caller ID - G.168 - echo cancellation - Flexible DTMF transmission: In Audio, RFC2833, SIP Info or any combination of the 3 - Selectable, multiple LBR coders per channel - T.38 Fax compliant
- World's Smallest IP-PBX - Ideal for systems up to 10 extensions - Expandable to 20 extensions with Snom One Yellow - Ethernet: 1 Gigabit Port - Plug and Play with all snom phones - Simultaneous ringing of cell phones and snom phones - IPv6 Support - Voicemail - SIP trunking - Multiple extensions, alias names - ANI assignments - Address book integration - User input key handling - Web-based agent activity tracking - Web-based call monitoring - MoH mixing with announcements - Auto attendants, hunt groups, agent groups - Service flags, paging - Cell phone twinning - Remote worker support - Conference rooms - Music on hold support - Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 UM support
- Single FXS telephone port (supporting 5 REN) single 10/100M Ethernet port - LEDs for power, internet, LINK/ACT, and phone status - Strong security protection of voice/data privacy using TLS/ SRTP/ HTTPS, secure and automated provisioning using TR069 and HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP - Advanced telephony features including caller ID, call waiting, 3 way conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multi-language voice prompt, T.38 fax, flexible dial plan - Support comprehensive voice codecs including G.711 with annex 1I/II, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC
- Grandstream HandyTone 502 analog telephone adaptor - Enhanced security - Automated provisioning using symmetric and asymmetric voice - Support for a broad range of popular voice codec - Universal Plug-in-Play (UPnP) - 2 FXS ports (RJ11) w/up to 2 SIP account profiles - Dual10/100 Mpbs ports (RJ45) w/integrated router - T.38 Fax - HTTP/HTTPS(pending)/Telnet/TFTP Provisioning - SIP over TCP/TLS - IP connectivity for any phone and fax - Web management for easy configuration and installation - Offers traditional and advanced telephony features - Portable and compact for use at home or on the road
- Grandstream IP analog gateway with 4 ports - Support for 2 SIP account profiles, caller ID for various countries/regions - Support for T.38 fax, flexible dialing plans, security protection (SIPS/TLS), and comprehensive voice codecs - 4 and 8 FXS port media gateways - Two RJ-45 ports 10/100 Mbps (switched or routed) - Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 2 profiles per account) - T.38 Fax compliant - G.168 Echo Cancellation - Voice Activation Detection (VAD) - Comfort Noise Generation (CNG) - Packet Loss Concealment (PLC) - Supports PSTN/PBX analog telephone sets or analog trunks
Dollar Days wholesale telephone supplies distributors. headphones, ear phone, radios, MP3, digital movie cameras, batteries, phone plugs, modem connectors, telephone plug ins, Panasonic AA battery, phones and camera products, we have it all at great closeout bulk buying phones pricing. Be sure to check out our bulk pricing and Closeout Corner cheap phones products for other great wholesaler deals on bulk phones bargains. Dollar Days - your one-stop wholesale distributor for dollar store phones, churches phones, schools phones, non profit organizations telephone plugs and modem connectors, charities and discount wholesale electronic store phone products, supplier for discount wholesale buy in bulk battery stores, drug stores, convenience store phones products deals. Cheap prices, never cheap phones products! Discount and wholesale discount store products at bulk phones product prices for convenience and drug stores as well as wholesale bulk electronic distributor items and supplier. Discount wholesale distributors and suppliers, as well as charity, church, school and non profit organizations find Dollar Days batteries supply products in bulk are perfect for whole sale music supply stores.
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
DollarDays now ships thousands of products from Canada to Canada.
Once you register from Canada, just click on the banner with the Canadian flag and merchandise in warehouses in Canada become available.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.