ClearSounds portable phone amplifier - A useful product to substantially boost the listening volume of your existing telephone and reduce the need for callers to repeat themselves - Ideal for those who find their telephone not as loud as it used to be - Designed for use with most corded home or office telephones with the dial pad located on the telephone base. Simply connect this unit to your existing corded telephone and your conversations become LOUDER and CLEARER - Automatically switches on every time you lift the handset and switch off when you replace the handset back to the base - Not compatible with cellular, cordless, trimline or princess style phones - 40dB Adjustable amplification with tone control - User-friendly controls - Easy installation - Free tech support for life of the product - Eco friendly - No need to replace your existing telephone - Powered by AC adapter (included) C89or optional 9-volt battery (not included) - Separate volume and tone controls with a slider movement for easy adjustment and multiple levels of amplification - Offers a 30dB max gain with the slider controls plus a 10dB 'Boost' button for occasional added amplification - Universal telephone compatibility dial works with just about any phone with a modular connector - Best sound quality - UltraClear sound-clarifying technology allows you to "shape" sound to match your hearing needs - Compact size des
- ClearSounds Amplified power neckloop accessory - Mobile, home and office applications - Designed for the way you work and play - 30dB Adjustable amplification - User-friendly controls and cables - Free manufacturer tech support for life of the product - Eco friendly - Multiple applications: cellular phones, home/office phones, laptop computers, portable gaming devices, iPods, personal/TV listening equipment and other audio devices - No need to purchase multiple headsets or switch audio headsets between different activities - Approximately 200 hours of operation on 2 AAA batteries (included) - Reduces or eliminates interference between cellular and hearing aid / cochlear processors - Requires T-coil(s) - Great value: 4 connection cables! - Each cable is removable from the base - 3.5mm to 2.5mm Mono hands-free cable: used for hands-free connections with cordless and cellular telephones with a mono 2.5mm jack (phone may have an optional 2.5mm mono adapter if the jack is not built-in) - Certain corded phones that have 2.5mm hands-free jacks like the new ClearSounds CSC600 will be able to use the neckloop with this cord - 3.5mm to 2.5mm Stereo hands-free cable: used with newer cellular phones that have stereo 2.5mm jacks (phone may have an optional 2.5mm stereo adapter if the jack is not built-in) - 3.5mm to 3.5mm Mono audio cable: used with corded phones that provide a 3.5mm mono jack for conne
- Plantronics Vista M22 universal modular adapter - Replacement for the PL-M12 - Enhanced features over the M12 - Modular jack plugs into phone - For use with any Plantronic quick disconnect headset - Operates on 2 AA batteries (included) or AC adapter(not included) - Manual scroll volume control - Headset on/off switch (switches between headset and telephone handset) - Mute button - ClearLine Audio technology Enhanced Features over M12 - Wideband audio (totally compatible with existing systems and "wideband ready" to deliver superior audio on integrated wideband (VoIP) systems) - Protection from loud noises (delivers greater protection against sudden loud noises by quickly reducing them to comfortable levels) - Phone line noise reduction (filters incoming and outgoing phone line noises, such as high-frequency hissing, making conversations clear, less fatiguing and more comfortable) - Call volume equalizer (equalizes the level of all calls to the same comfortable, user-preferred listening level) - Echo management (eliminates echo problems introduced by latency inIP networks; so even if your new IP phones do notrequire an Amp your conversations may still benefit from the use of one) - Black
ADDITIONAL/REPLACEMENT PARTS: PL-ADAPTER (PL-26503-01): AC adapter PL-40696-01: amplifier security device (attaches amplifier to desk) PL-26609-02: slide switch door and battery door PL-40974-01: amplifier to telephone coil
- Plantronics Blackwire headset - Professional grade wideband audio optimized for PC communication environments where frequent softphone conference calls take place - Noise-canceling microphone limits outside noise interruptions, ensuring excellent audio quality and easing listener fatigue - Echo cancellation for full-duplex speakerphones when both the microphone and speaker are on at the same time - Hi-Fi stereo sound ensures audio quality for calls and multimedia applications like music, video conferencing, etc. (C620) - Call controls include call/answer/end button for easy call management - Volume adjustment with +/- and mute button simplifies operation - Soft ear cushions, and flexible headband adjusts for the perfect fit and all day comfort - QuickAdjust boom offers an adjustable boom angle, and microphone-to-mouth distance for optimal voice transmission - SoundGuard protects hearing from loud sound spikes by limiting call volume at 118db - Choose total-focus sound reduction (C620 binaural design) or converse easily with co-workers while wearing the headset (C610 monaural design) - Ideal for frequent users of PC audio, conference calls, webinars, video conferencing and collaboration - Optimized for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 - Standard version supports leading softphone vendors; Avaya, Cisco, IBM and more - Backed by Plantronics global service and support
- Intellitouch On Hold Plus 8000 USB music on hold unit - For use with all PBX and Key Phone systems - Plays audio directly from any USB Flash Drive (128MB drive included) for continuous playback - To add new audio content, just copy any MP3 file from your PC to the USB flash drive - Included 128MB USB Flash Drive is preloaded with nearly 3 hours of great sounding, fully licensed music and messages - Ready to go, right out of the box - High quality audio playback coupled with up to 140 hours of playback time (via any off-the-shelf 2GB USB Flash drive) makes the OHP8000USB suitable for background music, storecasting as well as music/message on-hold applications - Includes MessageStudio software: simple to use mini-application allows user to quickly and easily create customized on-hold audio or storecasting content from any Windows-based PC - Rugged anodized aluminum enclosure built to perform in the toughest environments - 128MB USB Flash Drive pre-loaded with nearly 3 hours of fully-licensed music and messages - MP3 audio: continuous playback from any MP3 file - Up to 140 hours of playback from any off the-shelf 2GB USB Flash Drive - Free On-Hold Production personalization: provided automatically when product is registered - Trigger switch jack allows connection of momentary switch to restart the audio from the beginning (perfect for audio kiosk applications) - Built-in monitoring speaker - MessageStud
- Intellitouch music on hold - FOR USE WITH PBX/KEY SYSTEMS - Digital music-on-hold - LCD 6-line backlit display (displays ID-3 tags with descriptive names of tracks for easy identification and selection) - Built in flash memory: 64mb - Expansion memory: SD card slot - Software included: MessageStudio (allows users to create new on-hold audio content on their PC, then just transfer the file directly to the unit's on-board memory, to an SD card, or upload to a server for a network update) - Pre-loaded with several files containing great sounding music mixed with intermittent "thanks for holding"messages - Input: USB port - Supported audiostandards: MP3 and Microsoft Windows® Media (WMA)digital music - Includes built-in monitoring speaker - Sound quality: 6000 can play better than CD quality files at a bitrate of high as 196 KBPS and sample rate of 48kHz - Fantastic sound quality can be achieved at a bitrate of 32kbps and a 32K sampling rate for MP3 and a 20k sampling rate for WMA (Windows Media Audio) - ID-3 tag support - Supported bit rates: 32/196kbps - External "SD" card slot (card not included) - Interface: USB 1.1 - Playback modes: repeat one, repeat all, repeat all shuffle - Audio output mode: mono (analog) - Firmware upgradeable via USB or web connection - Interface devices: USB port, RCA audio output, 2.5mm power jack - Sample rate:8 kHz - Audio out: RCA jack (2 RJ-11 phone jacks, Model OEM
- Intellitouch music on hold - FOR USE WITH ANALOG/NON-PBX TELEPHONES - Digital music-on-hold - LCD 6-line backlit display (displays ID-3 tags with descriptive names of tracks for easy identification and selection) - Built in flash memory: 64mb - Expansion memory: SD Card Slot - Built-in analog phone adapter module (compatible with non-PBX/analog telephones, up to 4 lines by 50 stations, even cordless phones) - Includes telephone extension hold music activators (TEHMAs) for two phone extensions, additional TEHMAs sold separately, can work on4 lines, up to 50 extensions - Software included: MessageStudio (allows users to create new on-hold audio content on their PC, then just transfer the file directly to the unit's on-board memory, toan SD card, or upload to a server for a network update) - Pre-loaded with several files containing great sounding music mixed with intermittent "thanks for holding" messages - Input: USB port - Supported audio standards: MP3 and Microsoft Windows® Media (WMA) digital music - Includes built-in monitoring speaker - Sound quality: 6000 can play better than CD quality files at a bitrate of high as 196 KBPS and sample rate of 48kHz - Fantastic sound quality can be achieved at a bitrateof 32kbps and a 32K sampling rate for MP3 and a 20k sampling rate for WMA (Windows Media Audio) -ID-3 tag support - Supported bit rates: 32/196kbps - External SD card slot (card not included) - Interface: US
- 900MHz Wireless headset with handset lifter included - Convertible over-the-ear or over-the-head headset - 8 Hours of talk time - Up to 300ft. range - For use with typical office phones and PBX phones - Noise canceling microphone - Reversible headset fits either ear - Power, online, and charge indicators on base - Volume control and mute on headset -Call answer/end on handset - Online indicator on handset - Handset lifter answers calls remotely - Compatible with the NEC DSX telephone systems - Silver
Package contents: - Headset - Base unit - Handset lifter - AC adapter/battery charger - Small, medium, and large earloops - Over-the-head headband - Manual
Panasonic Handset, Dect, f/KXTG6600, Black DECT 6.0 Plus accessory handset is designed for use with Panasonic KX-TG6600 Series Cordless Phones. DECT 6.0 Plus Technology for superb sound quality and outstanding range. Engineered to work in 1.9GHz frequency, the DECT 6.0 phone won't conflict with common wireless devices and delivers long-range and clear sound while deterring eavesdropping. White backlit 1.8" LCD offers full DOT Mono 103 x 65 pixels. Handset also features one line, up to three-way conference calling, Caller ID with 50-item memory, Ringer ID, 60 channels, a handset locator, backlit keypad, hold key, intercom, mute key, four-step call volume, six-step speakerphone volume, six-step ringer volume, 10 ringer patterns, headset jack, belt clip, five-history redial memory, clock/alarm and silent mode. Language display can be in English or Spanish. Battery life in talk time is 13 hours. Battery life in standby mode is 11 days. Phone takes seven hours to charge.
Dollar Days wholesale electronic supplies distributors. headphones, ear phone, radios, MP3, digital movie cameras, batteries, Panasonic AA battery and camera products, we have it all at great closeout bulk buying pricing. Be sure to check out our bulk pricing and Closeout Corner cheap camera products for other great wholesaler deals on bulk bargains. DollarDays - your one-stop wholesale distributor for dollar store, churches, schools, non profit organizations, charities and discount wholesale electronic store products, supplier for discount wholesale buy in bulk battery stores, drug stores, convenience store products deals. Cheap prices, never cheap products! Discount and wholesale discount store products at bulk product prices for convenience and drug stores as well as wholesale bulk electronic distributor items and supplier. Discount below wholesale distributors and suppliers, as well as charity, church, school and non profit organizations find Dollar Days batteries supply products in bulk are perfect for whole sale music supply stores.
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.