Your search for products in Telephone Install Accessories yielded 798 results. You are on page 1 of 80. Revise or New Search
Wall Mount Phone Accessories - Wholesale Phone Installation Materials
Stock up on Wall mount phone accessories at closeout prices. We carry a wide variety of Wholesale phone installation materials at bulk discount prices. Save today on Wall mount phone accessories and much more at Dollar Days.
- Suttle in-line DSL filter with splitter - The In-line Adapter connects between the wall jack and voice device (e.g. phone, fax, answering machine, Caller ID) providing both an unfiltered DSL jack for DSL connection and a filtered jack for a single line of voice device communications - Eliminates all erratic impedance from telephone equipment that interfere with DSL communications - FCC Registered; Complies with Part 68 - ANSI T1. 421 - Materialis flame retardant thermoplastic compliant with UL 94V-0 - Minimum 50 micro-inch of gold and nickel - Small compact design - Customer installable
- Viking Advanced Loop Detector loop detect board for ring and line "in use" contact closures - Provide a contact closure during ringing and/or off-hook - Monitors an analog phone line for ringing or an off hook condition - A built-in relay can be activated when either of these conditions are detected - This is ideal for monitoring line status or for providing a visual indication of such - Disable input is ideal for two-button emergency phones, such as Viking's E-1600-20A, allowing "Info" button calls to be placed without activating the relay (turning on the emergency strobe light, camera, etc.) - 3 DIP switches are provided for turning ring detection on or off, off-hook loop detection on or off and for selecting a ring cadence mode which allows the relay to follow ringing or to remain activated during the off time of standard ring cadence - Complete with a 12 VDC power adapter - Can also provide switched 12VDC .35 Amp output to power external lights, etc. during ringing and/or off-hook conditions - Applications: control a strobe or beacon light for ring indication, provide relay closures on off-hook, trigger a security camera, trigger a tape recorder, phone "in use" indicator - Detects ring voltage and off hook loop current - On/off switches for ring detection and off hook/loop detection - Screw terminal connections - Selectable ring cadence mode (relay can remain on between rings) - Wall mountable with foam tape (included) or screws
- Viking universal paging interface - Select: FXO (loop start), FXS (ring trip) or paging port (VOX relay) interface mode - No power supply required in FXS interface mode - Up to 6 units can be powered from one adapter in the FXO or VOX mode - 30V DC talk battery for interfacing with FXO or unused phone system line input/trunk port - Floating 600 ohm paging output with volume control - Normally open or closed relay for external paging amp activation or interfacing the paging amp with an external background music source - 800 Hz pre-announce page tone (on/off) - Compatible with 24 to 48 volt FXS operation - Calling party control (CPC) detection for immediate disconnect - Busy signal detect disconnect - 2.5 to 5 second VOX silence disconnect timer - Programmable VOX trigger sensitivity - 16 or 36 second default disconnect timer - Screw terminal block connections - Wall mount housing: (2) #6x3/4 panhead screws included - Power: 12-24V DC @ 100mA, 120V AC/12V DC @ 500mA, UL listed adapter included (not required in FXS mode) - Dimensions: 111mm x 76mm x 36mm (4.38" x 2.97" x 1.38") - Shipping Weight: .48 kg (1.06 lbs) - Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity - Relay Contacts: 30V DC@1A, 110V DC@0.3A, 125V AC@0.5A - VOX Minimum Audio Signal to Activate Relay: -30dbm minimum / -26dbm minimum @ 1KHz with VOX sensitivity switch at normal /
- Digital announcer/recorder - Built in 2 watt amplifier to connect directly to speakers - Designed to providemusic and promotion on hold by using playback in a continuous loop or alternating between promotions and an auxiliary music source at 2 second to 30 minute intervals - Any number of multiple messages may be recorded - Announcer comes with four professionally pre-recorded promotions on hold pacifier messages, as well as, power supply and cabling for an easy plug and play installation - Output may be connected directly to loudspeakers with messages repeated in timed intervals or played at the push of a button for museum displays, information booths, point of interest locations, etc. - 7.5 minutes of user recordable memory (select fromuser recorded messages or four pre-recorded on-hold pacifier messages) - Three playback options:on demand, continuous, and timed intervals - Non-volatile memory (no batteries required) - Record from electret mic, carbon handset, tape, CD, PC sound card or any line level device - 600 ohm audio output for high wattage amplifiers - Multiple message capabilities (total number of messages only limited to maximum record time) - AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for trouble free recording - Auxiliary audio (MOH) input for between message background music - Remote trigger input for on-demand playback from a remote contact closure - Press and hold play mode - Status LED forrecord and playback in
- Bogen orbit pendant speaker - The ideal choice for high ceiling and open space environments - Features NEAR's MLS and MDT technologies (see below), which improve sound quality and increase operating reliability - The low-distortion speaker design, featuring NEAR's spiderless driver and one-piece metal-alloy cone structure, delivers superbarticulation and the highest intelligibility for both music and speech - Unique MDT (Metal Diaphragm Technology): solid, one-piece cone structure eliminates the traditional dust cap, extremely stable cone structure over extended periods, fast transmission of sound through the diaphragm means low energy storage, special hard anodizing process creates a ceramic surface for increased stiffness, super-efficient thermal path for cooling the voice coil (notpaper or plastic), high rigidity and low mass versus typical paper or plastic cones - MLS (Magnetic Liquid Suspension): magnetic liquid (Ferrofluid) injected into magnet gap, constant lubrication of the gap prevents oxidation from occurring, voice coil is most efficiently cooled by fluid path rather than air, lower distortion via stronger centering forces on voice coil, increased reliability, particularly in high power daily use systems, wide dispersion coaxial driver for broad, even 140 degree coverage, stable, high definition metal-alloy cone - High-efficiency drivers deliver superior performance - Extremely good off-axis response - Computer-matched ven
- Bogen multi-zone paging controller - 3 to 12 Zone - Provides multi-zone paging for one-way applications such as self-amplified speaker systems, with each output capable of providing audio for up to 150 self-amplified speakers - Compatible with all standard analog port types - Comes with a pre-installed ZX3 module for three zones of paging and is expandable up to 12 zones - Offers up to 24 programmable paging zone groups as well as all-call, auto select, override, night ring, two tone triggers, and code calling zone groups - Offers flexible dialing
- Telephone interfaces: loop start trunk, ground start trunk, station access (analog ring-up), page port contact closure activation, page port voice activation - Simple 2-switchinterface setup - Programmable activation of AUX contacts - C-form contact per zone - 24V DC,1A internal power supply - Provides audio drivefor up to 150 one-way self-amplified speakers perzone - Adjustable output limiter with thresholdcontrol and active indicator - Two background music busses, selectable per zone - Two high-impedance transformer isolated background music inputs - Stereo combining inputs for background musicbusses - All-Call paging zone group - Auto Select paging zone group - Override paging (using loop start trunk or page port contact closure activation) with zone group - Night Ringer (90V and contact closure activation) with zone group - Two Tone Triggers (tone and durati
- Viking telephone line powered speaker phone - Provides 2 way hands-free communication - When the "Call" button is pressed, will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until a CPC signal is detected, the programmed timeout has elapsed, a busy signal is detected, or the call goes silent, making the unit automatically disconnect - Can be directly connectable to a CO line or analog PABX/KSU station when programmed as a ringdown circuit - One, or up to four, can share an existing phone line in a house or small business when used with a Viking C-200 Entry Phone Controller - Enhanced Weather Protection - rubber gaskets and boots, closed cell foam gasketing, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, anti-corrosive gel filled tip and ring connectors, as well as urethane encapsulated circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim POTS and DIP switches - Alternate action call button to place or cancel a call - Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out - Telephone line powered - Weather resistant features: mylar speaker, gaskets, internally sealed push button switch, UV stable exterior, enamel coated PCB - Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) available for greater weather resistance - Adjustable microphone and speaker volume - Programmable maximum call length - Selectable auto-answer feature allows remote monitoring - Two way handsfree comm
- Viking outdoor speakerphone with EWP - Provides convenient handsfree communication - Telephone line powered speakerphones designed to provide two way handsfree communication - When call button is pressed, the unit will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until a CPC signal is detected, the programmed timeout has elapsed, a busy signal is detected, or the call goes silent, making the unit automatically disconnect - Can be connected directly toa C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station when programmed as a ringdown circuit, or used with a Vikinghot-line dialer. If a line or station is not available, Viking's DLE-200B ring down circuit can be used - 1-4 speakerphones can share an existing phone line in a house or small business when used with a Viking C-2000A (respectively) Entry Phone Controller - Enhanced weather protection - Rubber gaskets and boots, closed cell foam gasketing, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, anti-corrosive gel filled tip and ring connectors, as wellas urethane encapsulated circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim POTS and DIP switches - Applications: commercial, industrial and residential door security, door or gate communication, business delivery entrances - Use in conjunction with a Viking K-1900-5 Dialer on C.O. lines or analog PABX/KSU stations - Use on any programmed ringdown circuit of an analog PABX/KSU station - Alternate action call button to place or cancel a call - Intellige
- Viking Electronics digital mass notification announcer - Capable of proviging up to 2 minutes of digitally recorded voice emergency instructions and alert tones over existing paging system - Connects to a phone line, analog phone system station or a phone system's unused trunk/line input allowing you to securely page, trigger emergency messages and/or alert tones and program the unit from any remote touch tone phone - When activated, interrupts any current paging or background music and injects an emergency voice message and/or alert tone over your paging system - Live page can also be announced - Can be programmed to repeat one 2 minute message, two 1 minute messages, four 30 second messages or five 24 second messages - 10 different alert tones for emergency mass notification of evacuation, lock down, severe weather, fire, hazardous material release, tornado, flash flood, terrorist alert, all-clear, etc. - Non-volatile memory (no batteries required) - Up to 2 minutes of total message record time - Record up to 5 different emergency messages - Ten different emergency alert tones:
Code 3 Temporal (ANSI S3.41) Slow Whoop
Fast Sweep Siren
March Time Horn
1K Hz Steady Tone
- Call progress detection for automatic hang up on CPC, busy signal, dial tone or silence - Separ
- Viking entry phone with weather protection - Compact size: Front panel is the size of a typical single gang midsize wall plate - Mounting: Flush mounts in a single gang electrical box (2.25" deep x 2.00" wide x 2.84" tall minimum) or surface mounts in a Viking model VE-3x5 (not included, see DOD# 424) - Available in 5 standard faceplate finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Brass, Satin Black and Satin White - PNL-40 faceplates: Replacement faceplates with matching screws available in all five standard finishes - Vandal Resistant Features: 16 gauge polished brass or 18 gauge 304 stainless steel faceplate, 316 stainless steel push button, carbon fiber reinforced plastic speaker screen, scratch resistant powder coating, hex drive mounting screws - Weather Resistant Features: Mylar speaker, faceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed (IP67) push button switch, self draining mic mount and UV stable weather resistant powder coating (excluding E-40-SS 304 Stainless Steel faceplate) - E-40-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859 for more information) - Telephone line powered - Microphone and speaker volume controls - Programmable Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out - Selectable auto answer feature for monitoring - Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed - Blue LED helps locate p
DollarDays wholesale telephone supplies distributors. headphones, ear phone, radios, MP3, digital movie cameras, batteries, Panasonic AA battery and camera products, we have it all at great closeout bulk buying pricing. Be sure to check out our bulk pricing and Closeout Corner cheap camera products for other great wholesaler deals on bulk bargains. DollarDays - your one-stop wholesale distributor for dollar store, churches, schools, non profit organizations, charities and discount wholesale electronic store products, supplier for discount wholesale buy in bulk battery stores, drug stores, convenience store products deals. Cheap prices, never cheap products! Discount and wholesale discount store products at bulk product prices for convenience and drug stores as well as wholesale bulk electronic distributor items and supplier. Discount wholesale distributors and suppliers, as well as charity, church, school and non profit organizations find Dollar Days batteries supply products in bulk are perfect for whole sale music supply stores.
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
DollarDays now ships thousands of products from Canada to Canada.
Once you register from Canada, just click on the banner with the Canadian flag and merchandise in warehouses in Canada become available.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.