Find wholesale telephones on sale in bulk prices. Wholesale phones are perfect for stocking your storefront and saving huge. Buy wholesale phones today at Dollar Days! Wholesale telephone supplies - headphones, ear phone, radios, MP3 players, digital movie cameras, batteries, Panasonic AA battery and camera products - buy the case or buying phones in bulk, all at low cheap closeout phones prices.
- Grandstream IP video encoder with 4 channels - Excellent solution for IP enabling of traditional analog cameras for professional surveillance environments - H.264 real time video compression (D1 resolution) with sharp image clarity at low-to-modest bandwidth - Industry leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones - Embedded analytics and large pre-/post-event recording buffer - Managed with Gsurf, Grandstream's intuitive video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously - Advanced multi-streaming-rate real-time H.264, motion JPEG at D1 resolution - Audio input and output, RS485/232, PTZ control - 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer per port - USB 2.0 port SD slot for storage/wireless network card - Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af) - Embedded video analytics including motion (up to 16 target areas) and video loss detection - SIP/VoIP support for two-way audio communications and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones - Built-in high performance streaming server to allow up to 12 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers - Combine with GSurf software to support remote viewing, controlling and recording of up to 36 cameras from anywhere on the internet or corporate network (GSurf free download) - H.264 BP @level 3.0, JPEG, motion JPEG - Video resolution - Full D1: 720 x 576 (PAL), 720 x 480 (NTSC) - Max frame r
- Bogen indoor and outdoor all-weather speaker with fully-sealed cabinet - 70V - Metal-alloy MDT mid/bass speaker cone delivers natural sound with ultra-low distortion - Extremely stable, long-lasting MDT cone structure - High-efficiency and power handling for optimum performance - Dual-layer voice coil with separate inner and outer windings for high output with ultra-low distortion - Patented MLS™ fluid voice coil suspension replaces distortion-causing mechanical spider - Compound rubber surrounds resist UV rays and salt spray - Gold-plated, rust proof connectors - High-density, injection-molded cabinet resists chipping and scratching - Low-resonance cabinet structure - Easy-to-grasp multi-faceted mounting brackets with 180 degree swivel - Easy to grip, oversized mounting knobs - Brackets mount with knobs attached for easier and safer installation in hard-to-reach locations - Heavy-gauge aluminum - Corrosion-resistant driver frame and mounting hardware - Attractive styling with "Armadillo" ridges for stiffness - Coaxial - NEAR A-Series Armadillo loudspeakers feature NEAR's unique technologies that improve sound quality and operating reliability - Attractively styled, they are engineered for both indoor and outdoor applications - Compact model designed for smaller spaces - High audio intelligibility and superb articulation make them ideal for music or paging applicat
- Intellitouch On Hold Plus 8000 USB music on hold unit - For use with all PBX and Key Phone systems - Plays audio directly from any USB Flash Drive (128MB drive included) for continuous playback - To add new audio content, just copy any MP3 file from your PC to the USB flash drive - Included 128MB USB Flash Drive is preloaded with nearly 3 hours of great sounding, fully licensed music and messages - Ready to go, right out of the box - High quality audio playback coupled with up to 140 hours of playback time (via any off-the-shelf 2GB USB Flash drive) makes the OHP8000USB suitable for background music, storecasting as well as music/message on-hold applications - Includes MessageStudio software: simple to use mini-application allows user to quickly and easily create customized on-hold audio or storecasting content from any Windows-based PC - Rugged anodized aluminum enclosure built to perform in the toughest environments - 128MB USB Flash Drive pre-loaded with nearly 3 hours of fully-licensed music and messages - MP3 audio: continuous playback from any MP3 file - Up to 140 hours of playback from any off the-shelf 2GB USB Flash Drive - Free On-Hold Production personalization: provided automatically when product is registered - Trigger switch jack allows connection of momentary switch to restart the audio from the beginning (perfect for audio kiosk applications) - Built-in monitoring speaker - MessageStud
- Intellitouch music on hold - FOR USE WITH PBX/KEY SYSTEMS - Digital music-on-hold - LCD 6-line backlit display (displays ID-3 tags with descriptive names of tracks for easy identification and selection) - Built in flash memory: 64mb - Expansion memory: SD card slot - Software included: MessageStudio (allows users to create new on-hold audio content on their PC, then just transfer the file directly to the unit's on-board memory, to an SD card, or upload to a server for a network update) - Pre-loaded with several files containing great sounding music mixed with intermittent "thanks for holding"messages - Input: USB port - Supported audiostandards: MP3 and Microsoft Windows® Media (WMA)digital music - Includes built-in monitoring speaker - Sound quality: 6000 can play better than CD quality files at a bitrate of high as 196 KBPS and sample rate of 48kHz - Fantastic sound quality can be achieved at a bitrate of 32kbps and a 32K sampling rate for MP3 and a 20k sampling rate for WMA (Windows Media Audio) - ID-3 tag support - Supported bit rates: 32/196kbps - External "SD" card slot (card not included) - Interface: USB 1.1 - Playback modes: repeat one, repeat all, repeat all shuffle - Audio output mode: mono (analog) - Firmware upgradeable via USB or web connection - Interface devices: USB port, RCA audio output, 2.5mm power jack - Sample rate:8 kHz - Audio out: RCA jack (2 RJ-11 phone jacks, Model OEM
- Digital announcer/recorder - Built in 2 watt amplifier to connect directly to speakers - Designed to providemusic and promotion on hold by using playback in a continuous loop or alternating between promotions and an auxiliary music source at 2 second to 30 minute intervals - Any number of multiple messages may be recorded - Announcer comes with four professionally pre-recorded promotions on hold pacifier messages, as well as, power supply and cabling for an easy plug and play installation - Output may be connected directly to loudspeakers with messages repeated in timed intervals or played at the push of a button for museum displays, information booths, point of interest locations, etc. - 7.5 minutes of user recordable memory (select fromuser recorded messages or four pre-recorded on-hold pacifier messages) - Three playback options:on demand, continuous, and timed intervals - Non-volatile memory (no batteries required) - Record from electret mic, carbon handset, tape, CD, PC sound card or any line level device - 600 ohm audio output for high wattage amplifiers - Multiple message capabilities (total number of messages only limited to maximum record time) - AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for trouble free recording - Auxiliary audio (MOH) input for between message background music - Remote trigger input for on-demand playback from a remote contact closure - Press and hold play mode - Status LED forrecord and playback in
- Grandstream IP Multimedia phone - Make free voice and video calls upon installation - Access real time information through an integrated web browser, RSS feeds of weather/news/stocks and internet radio - Access to Yahoo Flickr web photo album, alarm clock, calendar, games, music ring tones - Full-duplex speakerphone and popular voice codec support ensure best-in-class telephony features - 4.3" digital TFT color LCD (480x272 resolution), 1.3M pixel CMOS camera with privacy shutter - Dual switched 10M/100M auto-sensing Ethernet ports - SD/MMC/CDHC, USB< stereo headset with microphone, stereo audio output, video output, 2-angle stand, wall mountable - High fidelity full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo canceller - H.264 baseline (with CABAC enhancement pending) and H.263/H.263+ (pending) video standard at bit rate of 64kbps to 1Mbps, frame rate of up to 30fps and resolution of QVGA/CIF/QCIF - G.711 (a/u-law), G.722 (wideband), G.722 (wideband), G.723.1, G.729A/B, GSM-FR, G.726.32 (pending) voice codec and AAC, MP3, WMA, Real, Ogg-Vorbis audio codec - Web browser, IM with Yahoo/MSN/Google, RSS feeds of weather/news/stocks, internet radio, msuci/video streaming/playing from SD/USB card/internet, Yahoo Flickr web photo album, alarm clock, calendar, games, music ring tone, etc - Intuitive graphic user interface with customizable skins, multi-langauge, multiple virtual screens - Advanced smart NAT traversal tech
- Four-line corded expandable telephone with digital answering machine - The ATT984 replaces the ATT964 - ATT984 is compatible with the ATT945, ATT974, and the older models, ATT944/955/964 - 1 to 4 linecapability - Speakerphone - Intercom - Paging - Expandable up to 16 stations (the maximumnumber of stations is 12 if one of the ATT944, 955, or 964 is attached to the system) - 4-Line caller ID, call waiting caller ID - 32# Speed dial and 16 intercom number locations (can be used for one-touch memory, two-touch memory, and direct station dialing) - 200# Caller ID log - 200# Phone directory - 2 Data ports - Voicemail message waiting indication - Remove button - Memory loss protection - 3 Party conferencing (insideor outside lines, or a combination) - Call transfer - 4 One-touch memory buttons - Power failure protection for all 4 lines - Individual station paging (intercom) or system-wide paging - Headset jack (2.5mm) - Wall mountable - 4-Line by 16 character backlit LCD display - Redial/hold/mute/flash - Programmable pause - Last 6 number redial - Volume control for receiver, speakerphone, headset, ringer - Do not disturb - Auto line selection - Selectable ringer tones - Display dial - Chain dialing - Rapid scroll with navigation pad - Line privacy - Line groups - Centex compatible - 20 Minutes of digital record time - Messages can only be accessed through speak
- Clearsounds DECT 6.0 amplified cordless freedom deluxe phone - ClearDigital Power delivers maximum clarity and background noise suppression - 125 dB SPL amplification with full range tone control - Full duplex speakerphone in handset and base - DECT 6.0 system expandable up to 5 handsets total (expansion handset - A1600E) - 95 dB adjustable base ringer and 85 dB adjustable handset ringer - Bright visual ringer on base and handset - Talking caller ID - speaks name and number of caller (if you have entered a number into the phonebook and have recorded a voice entry, this recording will be announced) - Talking phonebook - record a name for each phonebook entry - Talking review - when reviewing the caller ID list, phonebook, or redial list, the information will be spoken - Talking keypad - number verification for pre-dialing (speaks back through speakerphone) - base and handset - Name/number caller ID (20 on base and 40 on handset) - 8 One-touch photo memory dial buttons in base - 1 One-touch emergency dial button in base - 4 One-touch memory dial buttons in handset - Jack for optional vibrating pad offers silent ring signaling (for best results, use a ClearSounds shaker accessory) - 6 Level ringer vollume control and 10 adjustable ring tones - Vibrating handset ringer - Base supports 4 languages: English, French, Spanish & German - Handset supports 7 languages: English, French, Spani
- TMC 4-Line corded telephone - Compatible with the TMC-ET4300 - 4 Lines and up to 16 extensions - Caller ID, call waiting caller ID (on all 4 lines) - 50# Caller ID history - Caller ID display dial - 3-Way conferencing - Call timer - 5# Redial - Do not disturb - Toll restriction - Call privacy on/off - Automatic line selection - 28# Memory dial in each phone -10# Private directory - Memory retained during power loss - Separate volume controls (handset, speakerphone, and headset) - Line reserve - Intercom - Wall Mountable - Paging - Call transfer - Speakerphone - Telco visual message indicator for all four lines - Backlit large LCD - Three soft keys for easy display-guided programming - Headset jack - Built-in headset amplifier and dedicated headset button - Data/fax jack - Shared directory holds 40 names and numbers - Advanced intercom - Off-hook voice announce - Busy lamp field - Dual color line status indication - Distinctive ringing for each line - Built-in auto attendant and voicemail features: - 8 Selectable greetings - Remote access - Transfer direct to voicemail - Digital message recording (up to 30 minutes total) - Night message greeting - Line specific greetings - Answering system lamp (flashes to indicate new message, steady light indicates answering system is on) - Message auto save - Message grouping - Save as new - Erase
Dollar Days wholesale telephone supplies distributors. headphones, ear phone, radios, MP3, digital movie cameras, batteries, Panasonic AA battery, phones and camera products, we have it all at great closeout bulk buying phones pricing. Be sure to check out our bulk pricing and Closeout Corner cheap phones products for other great wholesaler deals on bulk phones bargains. Dollar Days - your one-stop wholesale distributor for dollar store phones, churches phones, schools phones, non profit organizations, charities and discount wholesale electronic store phone products, supplier for discount wholesale buy in bulk battery stores, drug stores, convenience store phones products deals. Cheap prices, never cheap phones products! Discount and wholesale discount store products at bulk phones product prices for convenience and drug stores as well as wholesale bulk electronic distributor items and supplier. Discount wholesale distributors and suppliers, as well as charity, church, school and non profit organizations find Dollar Days batteries supply products in bulk are perfect for whole sale music supply stores.
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.