Find wholesale telephones on sale in bulk prices. Wholesale phones are perfect for stocking your storefront and saving huge. Buy wholesale phones today at Dollar Days! Wholesale telephone supplies - headphones, ear phone, radios, MP3 players, digital movie cameras, batteries, Panasonic AA battery and camera products - buy the case or buying phones in bulk, all at low cheap closeout phones prices.
- TMC 4-Line corded telephone - Compatible with the TMC-ET4300 - 4 Lines and up to 16 extensions - Caller ID, call waiting caller ID (on all 4 lines) - 50# Caller ID history - Caller ID display dial - 3-Way conferencing - Call timer - 5# Redial - Do not disturb - Toll restriction - Call privacy on/off - Automatic line selection - 28# Memory dial in each phone -10# Private directory - Memory retained during power loss - Separate volume controls (handset, speakerphone, and headset) - Line reserve - Intercom - Wall Mountable - Paging - Call transfer - Speakerphone - Telco visual message indicator for all four lines - Backlit large LCD - Three soft keys for easy display-guided programming - Headset jack - Built-in headset amplifier and dedicated headset button - Data/fax jack - Shared directory holds 40 names and numbers - Advanced intercom - Off-hook voice announce - Busy lamp field - Dual color line status indication - Distinctive ringing for each line - Built-in auto attendant and voicemail features: - 8 Selectable greetings - Remote access - Transfer direct to voicemail - Digital message recording (up to 30 minutes total) - Night message greeting - Line specific greetings - Answering system lamp (flashes to indicate new message, steady light indicates answering system is on) - Message auto save - Message grouping - Save as new - Erase
- Clarity TTY/VCO/HCO for cordless/cell phones - Connects to your TSB-121 compatible mobile/cellular phone for communication any time, anywhere (3.5mm plug) - May also be used with many cordless phones - 68-Key PC-style keyboard with one touch buttons for typing commonly used phrases - Place hands-free VCO calls with use of the built-in microphone and large, high-contrast two line display - Place hearing carry over (HCO) calls with optional speakers or headset - Built-in text answering machine with programmable personalized greeting and remote message retrieval - Long-lasting rechargeable batteries and AC adapter included - Lightweight and compact design means the Q90D is truly mobile - ready to go where you go - anytime - LCD display is backlit and tilted for easy viewing of text - "Sticky" keys make it easy to use the Q90D with one hand - "Wait for Response" allows you to see when typing may continue after you have been placed on hold - Hi-speed code allows you to communicate at twice the normal TTY speed - Bright visual ring flasher announces incoming calls, including cell phone calls - 24# Programmable phone number directory memory - Program up to two outgoing personalized greetings - 34Kb Total memory - Includes cord for cell phone connection - Power key lock prevents accidentally turning on the Q90D and draining the batteries - One-step erasure of numbers and memory entries
- Intellitouch music on hold - FOR USE WITH ANALOG/NON-PBX TELEPHONES - Digital music-on-hold - LCD 6-line backlit display (displays ID-3 tags with descriptive names of tracks for easy identification and selection) - Built in flash memory: 64mb - Expansion memory: SD Card Slot - Built-in analog phone adapter module (compatible with non-PBX/analog telephones, up to 4 lines by 50 stations, even cordless phones) - Includes telephone extension hold music activators (TEHMAs) for two phone extensions, additional TEHMAs sold separately, can work on4 lines, up to 50 extensions - Software included: MessageStudio (allows users to create new on-hold audio content on their PC, then just transfer the file directly to the unit's on-board memory, toan SD card, or upload to a server for a network update) - Pre-loaded with several files containing great sounding music mixed with intermittent "thanks for holding" messages - Input: USB port - Supported audio standards: MP3 and Microsoft Windows® Media (WMA) digital music - Includes built-in monitoring speaker - Sound quality: 6000 can play better than CD quality files at a bitrate of high as 196 KBPS and sample rate of 48kHz - Fantastic sound quality can be achieved at a bitrateof 32kbps and a 32K sampling rate for MP3 and a 20k sampling rate for WMA (Windows Media Audio) -ID-3 tag support - Supported bit rates: 32/196kbps - External SD card slot (card not included) - Interface: US
- Bogen multi-zone paging controller - 3 to 12 Zone - Provides multi-zone paging for one-way applications such as self-amplified speaker systems, with each output capable of providing audio for up to 150 self-amplified speakers - Compatible with all standard analog port types - Comes with a pre-installed ZX3 module for three zones of paging and is expandable up to 12 zones - Offers up to 24 programmable paging zone groups as well as all-call, auto select, override, night ring, two tone triggers, and code calling zone groups - Offers flexible dialing
- Telephone interfaces: loop start trunk, ground start trunk, station access (analog ring-up), page port contact closure activation, page port voice activation - Simple 2-switchinterface setup - Programmable activation of AUX contacts - C-form contact per zone - 24V DC,1A internal power supply - Provides audio drivefor up to 150 one-way self-amplified speakers perzone - Adjustable output limiter with thresholdcontrol and active indicator - Two background music busses, selectable per zone - Two high-impedance transformer isolated background music inputs - Stereo combining inputs for background musicbusses - All-Call paging zone group - Auto Select paging zone group - Override paging (using loop start trunk or page port contact closure activation) with zone group - Night Ringer (90V and contact closure activation) with zone group - Two Tone Triggers (tone and durati
- Viking telephone line powered speaker phone - Provides 2 way hands-free communication - When the "Call" button is pressed, will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until a CPC signal is detected, the programmed timeout has elapsed, a busy signal is detected, or the call goes silent, making the unit automatically disconnect - Can be directly connectable to a CO line or analog PABX/KSU station when programmed as a ringdown circuit - One, or up to four, can share an existing phone line in a house or small business when used with a Viking C-200 Entry Phone Controller - Enhanced Weather Protection - rubber gaskets and boots, closed cell foam gasketing, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, anti-corrosive gel filled tip and ring connectors, as well as urethane encapsulated circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim POTS and DIP switches - Alternate action call button to place or cancel a call - Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out - Telephone line powered - Weather resistant features: mylar speaker, gaskets, internally sealed push button switch, UV stable exterior, enamel coated PCB - Optional Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) available for greater weather resistance - Adjustable microphone and speaker volume - Programmable maximum call length - Selectable auto-answer feature allows remote monitoring - Two way handsfree comm
- Viking outdoor speakerphone with EWP - Provides convenient handsfree communication - Telephone line powered speakerphones designed to provide two way handsfree communication - When call button is pressed, the unit will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until a CPC signal is detected, the programmed timeout has elapsed, a busy signal is detected, or the call goes silent, making the unit automatically disconnect - Can be connected directly toa C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station when programmed as a ringdown circuit, or used with a Vikinghot-line dialer. If a line or station is not available, Viking's DLE-200B ring down circuit can be used - 1-4 speakerphones can share an existing phone line in a house or small business when used with a Viking C-2000A (respectively) Entry Phone Controller - Enhanced weather protection - Rubber gaskets and boots, closed cell foam gasketing, hand soldered silicon sealed connections, anti-corrosive gel filled tip and ring connectors, as wellas urethane encapsulated circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim POTS and DIP switches - Applications: commercial, industrial and residential door security, door or gate communication, business delivery entrances - Use in conjunction with a Viking K-1900-5 Dialer on C.O. lines or analog PABX/KSU stations - Use on any programmed ringdown circuit of an analog PABX/KSU station - Alternate action call button to place or cancel a call - Intellige
- Grandstream 7" touchscreen IP multimedia phone - 7" resistive touch screen color LCD (800x480), 1.3M pixed CMOS camera with privace shutter - High fidelity full-duplex speakerphone with high performance acoustic echo canceller - Multi-language, full web browser, weather, news, stocks, currency, world clock, calendar, games, Google Voice, Internet radio, YouTube, movie trailers, Last.fm, digital photo frame, photo album integration with Yahoo Flickr/Photobucket/Phanfare, Yahoo/MSN/Google IM (pending), Facebook and Twitter (pending), virtual BLF keys, SDK/API, etc. - Strong security protection based on TLS/SRTP/HTTPS and AES - Dual switched 10M/100M ethernet ports with integrated PoE, integrated WiFi (802.11b/g/n) - Dual USB ports, SD/MMC/SDHC, headset, stereo audio output, video output - High fidelity full-duplex speakerphone with high performance acoustic echo canceller - H.264/H.263/H.263+ video compression at bit rate of 32kbps-2Mbps, frame rate of up to 30fps, video resolution of VGA/WQVGA/QVGA (h.264) and CIF/QCIF (H.263/H.263+) - G.711 (a/u-law), G.722 (wideband), G.723.1, G.729A/B, GSM-FR, G.726-32 voice codec and AAC, MP3, WMA, Real, Ogg-Vorbis audio codec - Multi-language, full web browser, weather, news, stocks, currency, world clock, calendar, games, Google Voice, internet radio, YouTube, movie trailer, Last.fm, digital photo frame, photo album integration with Yahoo Flickr/Photobucket/Phanfare, Yahoo/MSN/Google IM
- Viking entry phone with weather protection - Compact size: Front panel is the size of a typical single gang midsize wall plate - Mounting: Flush mounts in a single gang electrical box (2.25" deep x 2.00" wide x 2.84" tall minimum) or surface mounts in a Viking model VE-3x5 (not included, see DOD# 424) - Available in 5 standard faceplate finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Brass, Satin Black and Satin White - PNL-40 faceplates: Replacement faceplates with matching screws available in all five standard finishes - Vandal Resistant Features: 16 gauge polished brass or 18 gauge 304 stainless steel faceplate, 316 stainless steel push button, carbon fiber reinforced plastic speaker screen, scratch resistant powder coating, hex drive mounting screws - Weather Resistant Features: Mylar speaker, faceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed (IP67) push button switch, self draining mic mount and UV stable weather resistant powder coating (excluding E-40-SS 304 Stainless Steel faceplate) - E-40-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859 for more information) - Telephone line powered - Microphone and speaker volume controls - Programmable Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out - Selectable auto answer feature for monitoring - Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed - Blue LED helps locate p
- Up to 1,000 PIN code users (any PIN-code length per user), or - Up to 1,000 fingerprint users, or - Fast Touch and Go 1:N Mode (1 to Many), High-Security Access (1:1) User ID+PIN or User ID+Fingerprint, PIN only modes and more - Each user can be set up with any of these access methods, per user, per lock - There is no standalone biometric door lock available on the world market with this much control. -Night view backlit PIN keypad for easy use at night -5 seconds access time before door re-locks -Heavy Duty components rated to over 2M cycles - UL-Listed, ANSI Grade 2 tubular latch with 3-hour UL fire-rating - Adjustable backset (2 3/8? and 2 3/4?) - Commercial grade 6-pin rim cylinder (able to be removed) with SC4 keyway (3 keys included) - Free-wheeling clutch design - 100% weatherproof - this lock can be placed in adverse weather without the fear of damage caused by moisture, snow, dust, UV, or humidity - Rated for -40F to 150F - Impact Alarm if lock is attacked and loses contact with the door, a screeching alarm will sound - Non-handed design - 4AA batteries to operate (recommend Li-AA batteries for longest life). - Estimated battery life is 12,000 to 21,000 cycles - Low battery alert - Non-volatile memory will not be lost when batteries are removed or replaced - Lock can also be hardwired to run full-time on AC by standard 12V DC power supply - Program 2 ways:
- Viking handsfree phont will call and push-to-talk buttons - Designed to provide quick and reliable communication in noisier areas - Mic sensitivity is set to a low level until the TALK button is pressed then it is raisedto a normal level (assures that the called party's voice will be broadcast over the speaker; in applications where the background noise can be louderthan the person calling, a handset type phone is recommended) - Non-volatile memory - Built in dialer - Intelligent call progress detection forautomatic hang-up when the call is completed - Can be programmed to dial up to 5 different numbers on ring no answer or busy and can be configured to dial these numbers until answered - Shares all of the features of the E-30-PT in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for installation in harsh environments - EWP products feature rubber gaskets and boots, hand soldered silicon sealedconnections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane potted circuit boards with weather sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming - Applications: non-ADA hot-line phones for terminals, stadiums, parking lots/ramps, convention centers, ATM machines - Applications: gate and door entry phones for: business lobbies, vehicular and pedestrian gates, residences - Push to talk button - Phone linepowered - Vandal resistant, stainless steel faceplate with heavy-duty metal call button - Non-volatile E2 me
Dollar Days wholesale telephone supplies distributors. headphones, ear phone, radios, MP3, digital movie cameras, batteries, Panasonic AA battery, phones and camera products, we have it all at great closeout bulk buying phones pricing. Be sure to check out our bulk pricing and Closeout Corner cheap phones products for other great wholesaler deals on bulk phones bargains. Dollar Days - your one-stop wholesale distributor for dollar store phones, churches phones, schools phones, non profit organizations, charities and discount wholesale electronic store phone products, supplier for discount wholesale buy in bulk battery stores, drug stores, convenience store phones products deals. Cheap prices, never cheap phones products! Discount and wholesale discount store products at bulk phones product prices for convenience and drug stores as well as wholesale bulk electronic distributor items and supplier. Discount wholesale distributors and suppliers, as well as charity, church, school and non profit organizations find Dollar Days batteries supply products in bulk are perfect for whole sale music supply stores.
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
DollarDays now ships thousands of products from Canada to Canada.
Once you register from Canada, just click on the banner with the Canadian flag and merchandise in warehouses in Canada become available.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.