Find wholesale telephones on sale in bulk prices. Wholesale phones are perfect for stocking your storefront and saving huge. Buy wholesale phones today at Dollar Days! Wholesale telephone supplies - headphones, ear phone, radios, MP3 players, digital movie cameras, batteries, Panasonic AA battery and camera products - buy the case or buying phones in bulk, all at low cheap closeout phones prices.
- Viking compact entry phone with color video camera - Door or gate communication, business delivery entrances - Use with a Viking C-200 to control one E-50 on a single phone line - Use with a Viking C-2000A to control 1 to 4 E-50's and door/gate control on a single phone line - Provide unique front and back door chimes and paging when used with a Viking SLP-1 and C-2000A - Use with a Viking K-1900-5 for automatic speed dialing on telephone lines or analog PABX/KSU station ports - Use on an analog PABX station port with programmable ringdown capability - Built-in high resolution color video camera with wide viewing, tilt/swivel adjustments, and wide operating temperature of -30° F to 150° F - Audio and video transmission on one CAT5E cable - Compact size: front panel is the size of a typical single gang midsize wall plate - Mounting: flush mount in a single gang (1.7" deep x 2.1" wide min) electrical box or surface mount in a Viking model VE-3x5 (not included - see fax back document 424) - Weather resistant features: mylar speaker, faceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed (IP67) push button switch, sealed camera lens, potted camera circuit board, stainless steel phone and camera mounting hardware and UV stable weather resistant powder coating (excluding E-50-SS ) - Vandal resistant features: 16 gauge polished brass or 18 gauge stainless steel faceplate, stainless steel push button, stai
- Viking weather and vandal resistant handsfree video phone - Quick, reliable communication and CCTV video of who is at the gate - Can be connected directly to a CO line, analog PABX/KSU station, or a Viking door or gate controller - Non-volatile memory - Built-in dialer - Built-in high resolution color video camera - Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up when call is completed - Programmable to dial up to 5 different numbers on ring, no answer or busy and can be configured to dial these numbers until answered - Enhanced weather protection (EWP): rubber gaskets and boots, closed cell foam gasketing, handsoldered silicon sealed connections, anti-corrosive gel fired butt connectors, as well as urethane encapsulated circuit boards with internally sealed field-adjustable trime POTS and DIP switches - Built-in 5 auto-dialer - Built-in high resolution color video camera with wide operating temperature of -30°F to 150°F - Audio and video transmission on one CAT5E cable - Vandal resistant features: 14 gauge louvered stainless steel faceplate with stainless steel speaker/mic screen, heavy duty metal "call" button, impact and scratch resistant camera lens and hex drive mounting screws - Weather resistant features: Mylar speaker, faceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed push button switch, sealed camera lens, potted camera circuit board, stainless steel phone and camera mounting hardw
- Viking advanced clock controlled tone/message generator - Designed to provide accurately timed tones and/or messages over existing paging system - Provides a cost effective way of signalling school period changes, factory shifts, breaks, lunch periods, etc. - 4 programmable trigger inputs which are ideal for triggering emergency alert tones/messages to indicate fire evacuation, severe weather, lock down, all clear or can be used in store castor applications for "customer service required" announcements, etc. - Comes equipped with up to 6 minutes of CD quality WAV file audio storage for up to 14 different tone/messages - Factory loaded with common school, business, and factory tones but can be programmed with your custom tones/messages or updated from the list of WAV files from the Viking website - Programmable with up to 14 schedules and up to 1,000 events allowing for the programming of an entire year or multiple years of schedules in advance - Automatic daylight saving time and leap year correction - Programmable atomic clock synchronization - USB PC programming software included - Non-volatile memory with 4 hour clock back up - Factory loaded with school and factory tones - Remote phone programming for on/off and schedule change - Page trigger outputs (12VDC and DPDT relay) - Programmable auxiliary relay contacts (DPDT) - 24 hour digital clock displays hours and minutes - One mono line level
- Valcom expandable talkback intercom system - 24 Stations - Provides 24 stations of handsfree intercom with one-way group call and all call - Up to three expansion units may be connected to provide 48, 72, or 96 zones of paging with handsfree reply, up to 16 one-way page groups, and all call - Also provides the ability for a remote speaker location equipped with a call button to call the attendant location - Interfaces with telephone system via a loop start C.O. line position - Featuresa built-in 30Hz 90V ring generator - Distinctive ringing option - May be accessed from dedicated single line telephone(s) - Standard 66 blocks used for connections - Can easily be expanded toup to 96 zones of handsfree talkback and/or one-way paging (with V-2925A expansion unit) - Group pages with fixed groups of 6 zones each - Caller ID capable - One way all call with meet me and follow me capability - "Call-In" from speakerlocations - Multiple incoming calls placed in queue - Call waiting notification - DTMF operated auxiliary contacts available for controlling electric door locks -Background music input - Dial tone - Ringback tone - Optional alert/repeated alert tone - Accepts DTMF dialing - Standard AC receptacle powered - Compatible with all Valcom one way or talkback speakers - SMDR output - Inhibit option for speaker cancellation - Integral tone generator
- Clarity 5.8GHz Cordless expandable amplified phone - Uses DCP technology and 50 decibels of intelligent amplification to make conversations louder and clearer - Expands up to 4 handsets total - Caller ID, call waiting caller ID - 40# Caller ID memory - Handset speakerphone - Backlit buttons - White LED screen - Ideal for those with a moderate-to-severe hearing loss or low vision - Digital Clarity Power makes calls louder and more comfortable than ever before - Concave earpiece design creates an acoustic chamber to provide crystal clear sound - Bright visual ringer flashes to signal incoming calls - High contrast white LED screen is bright and easy to read - 4 Tone settings provide a customized listening experience - Generously spaced backlit buttons make dialing easy - Contoured handset shape is comfortable and easy to hold - Digital Clarity Power technology including Multiband Compression, Noise Reduction and Acoustic Echo Cancellation - Amplifies incoming sounds up to 50 decibels at 118 dBSPL - Adjustable volume and 4 tone settings for a customized listening experience - Digital 5.8GHz transmission provides interference-free sound - Full-duplex speakerphone in handset - Hearing aid compatible - Black
- Plantronics Blackwire headset - Professional grade wideband audio optimized for PC communication environments where frequent softphone conference calls take place - Noise-canceling microphone limits outside noise interruptions, ensuring excellent audio quality and easing listener fatigue - Echo cancellation for full-duplex speakerphones when both the microphone and speaker are on at the same time - Hi-Fi stereo sound ensures audio quality for calls and multimedia applications like music, video conferencing, etc. (C620) - Call controls include call/answer/end button for easy call management - Volume adjustment with +/- and mute button simplifies operation - Soft ear cushions, and flexible headband adjusts for the perfect fit and all day comfort - QuickAdjust boom offers an adjustable boom angle, and microphone-to-mouth distance for optimal voice transmission - SoundGuard protects hearing from loud sound spikes by limiting call volume at 118db - Choose total-focus sound reduction (C620 binaural design) or converse easily with co-workers while wearing the headset (C610 monaural design) - Ideal for frequent users of PC audio, conference calls, webinars, video conferencing and collaboration - Optimized for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 - Standard version supports leading softphone vendors; Avaya, Cisco, IBM and more - Backed by Plantronics global service and support
- Fanstel amplified corded speakerphone - Sophisticated speakerphone that can digitally adjust frequency-specific volume levels so that any user, especially those exposed to harsh noisy environments, can comfortably and clearly hear a caller's voice - It boasts highly flexible sound settings: incoming voicesmay be amplified by up to 50dB and 53dB amplification for full voice band and high frequencies, respectively - Extra amplification at higher frequencies is most effective for restoring the perception of many phonemic distinctions common in speech - Personal volume amplification settings are automatically saved for later recall - Caller names and numbers are easily visible on the large 7.4square inch backlit LCD display - Caller ID, call waiting caller ID - 99# Caller ID memory - Ultra large fonts for name and number display - Voicemail waiting indicator (flashing LED) - High performance, loud speakerphone with business-grade speaker - Loud ringer (85dB at high setting) - Visual ringer (bright ring flasher) - Amplified receiver volume digital settings, 4 levels -Frequency-Specific volume digital settings, 4 levels to compensate for severe frequency-specific hearing loss - Maximum amplification: 50dB, voice band - Maximum amplification: 53dB, 2000-3400Hz - Frequency-specific amplification volume settings are saved and can be recalled automatically -Big numeric buttons, button size 24 x 18(mm), 0.95 x 0.7 (inches) -
- Serene high definition amplified telephone - Hi-definition sound technology for panoramic speech clarity - 55+dB amplification increases incoming sounds up to 400 times louder - Digital tone settings make similar sounding words distinct and easy to understand - Auto "off-hook" warnings to prevent unknowingly blocking incoming calls - High-definition sound technology for unmatched clarity, a new standard in amplified telephone technology - Amplifies incoming sound up to 400 times, the most powerful in its class - Adjustable digital tone control lets you enhance selectable sound frequencies to match your hearing, making difficult to hear words intelligible again - Latest digital sound processing technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static, commonly found on other amplified phones - Auto "off-hook" warnings to prevent unknowingly blocking incoming calls - Jumbo keypad makes it easy to see and dial - 12 One-touch programmable memory buttons - Two (front and side) visual ring flashers - 95+dB super loud ringer with adjustable ringing volume and tone controls - Battery back up (batteries not included) for power outages - 3.5mm jack for neck-loop, tele-coil and other assistive accessories - Hearing aid compatible headset - 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
- 900MHz Wireless headset with handset lifter included - Convertible over-the-ear or over-the-head headset - 8 Hours of talk time - Up to 300ft. range - For use with typical office phones and PBX phones - Noise canceling microphone - Reversible headset fits either ear - Power, online, and charge indicators on base - Volume control and mute on headset -Call answer/end on handset - Online indicator on handset - Handset lifter answers calls remotely - Compatible with the NEC DSX telephone systems - Silver
Package contents: - Headset - Base unit - Handset lifter - AC adapter/battery charger - Small, medium, and large earloops - Over-the-head headband - Manual
Dollar Days wholesale telephone supplies distributors. headphones, ear phone, radios, MP3, digital movie cameras, batteries, Panasonic AA battery, phones and camera products, we have it all at great closeout bulk buying phones pricing. Be sure to check out our bulk pricing and Closeout Corner cheap phones products for other great wholesaler deals on bulk phones bargains. Dollar Days - your one-stop wholesale distributor for dollar store phones, churches phones, schools phones, non profit organizations, charities and discount wholesale electronic store phone products, supplier for discount wholesale buy in bulk battery stores, drug stores, convenience store phones products deals. Cheap prices, never cheap phones products! Discount and wholesale discount store products at bulk phones product prices for convenience and drug stores as well as wholesale bulk electronic distributor items and supplier. Discount wholesale distributors and suppliers, as well as charity, church, school and non profit organizations find Dollar Days batteries supply products in bulk are perfect for whole sale music supply stores.
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.