Find wholesale telephones on sale in bulk prices. Wholesale phones are perfect for stocking your storefront and saving huge. Buy wholesale phones today at Dollar Days! Wholesale telephone supplies - headphones, ear phone, radios, MP3 players, digital movie cameras, batteries, Panasonic AA battery and camera products - buy the case or buying phones in bulk, all at low cheap closeout phones prices.
- Serene high definition amplified telephone - Hi-definition sound technology for panoramic speech clarity - 55+dB amplification increases incoming sounds up to 400 times louder - Digital tone settings make similar sounding words distinct and easy to understand - Auto "off-hook" warnings to prevent unknowingly blocking incoming calls - High-definition sound technology for unmatched clarity, a new standard in amplified telephone technology - Amplifies incoming sound up to 400 times, the most powerful in its class - Adjustable digital tone control lets you enhance selectable sound frequencies to match your hearing, making difficult to hear words intelligible again - Latest digital sound processing technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static, commonly found on other amplified phones - Auto "off-hook" warnings to prevent unknowingly blocking incoming calls - Jumbo keypad makes it easy to see and dial - 12 One-touch programmable memory buttons - Two (front and side) visual ring flashers - 95+dB super loud ringer with adjustable ringing volume and tone controls - Battery back up (batteries not included) for power outages - 3.5mm jack for neck-loop, tele-coil and other assistive accessories - Hearing aid compatible headset - 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
- 900MHz Wireless headset with handset lifter included - Convertible over-the-ear or over-the-head headset - 8 Hours of talk time - Up to 300ft. range - For use with typical office phones and PBX phones - Noise canceling microphone - Reversible headset fits either ear - Power, online, and charge indicators on base - Volume control and mute on headset -Call answer/end on handset - Online indicator on handset - Handset lifter answers calls remotely - Compatible with the NEC DSX telephone systems - Silver
Package contents: - Headset - Base unit - Handset lifter - AC adapter/battery charger - Small, medium, and large earloops - Over-the-head headband - Manual
E-1600A Information: - ADA compliant emergency phones with built-in auto dialer and digital announcer - Designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication over the public switched telephone network - Can be programmed from any touch tone phone - Can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers, as well as 2 central station numbers - Can be programmed to automatically deliver a digitalannouncement to identify the location of the emergency call and then initiate the call connected LED light; alternatively, a DTMF Touch Tone code mayalso be delivered - All programming parameters,including phone numbers and location numbers, arestored in non-volatile E2 memory - Phone line powered, requiring no batteries or external power and are compatible with common Central Station Monitoring equipment - Applications: elevators, parking ramps, pools, ATM machines, area of refuge locations, lobbies, entryways, campus emergency stations, roadside emergency stations, stadiums, convention centers - Can automatically light the "Call Connected" LED for the hearing impaired - Transmits a unique location I.D. code or voice announcement - Grade 2 Braille label for the visuallyimpaired - Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 16 seconds of voice memory - Advanced call progress detection - Handsfree operation - Touch tone or pulse dialing - Dials up to 5 emergency numbers - Cycles
- Panasonic IP telephone with corded base station and 1 cordless handset - VoIP support: IETF SIP version 2(RFC3261 ands companion RFCs), BroadWorks R15 / BroadSoft, Asterisk - Codec: G.711a-law / G.711m-law / G.722(wideband) / G.729a / G.726(32K) - Network interface: (2) 10 / 100 base-T auto MDI / MDIX Ethernet LAN port - Provisioning HTTP / HTTPS / FTP / TFTP and local / remote WEB configration - QoS support: DSCP, Static VLAN, TOS - Menu driven user interface - Line status - Direct handset call buttons - Message waiting indicator on the base unit - US-DECT 1.92GHz - 1.93GHz (for USA and Canada), EU-DECT 1.88GHz - 1.90GHz - Expandable up to 6 handsets - Support for up to 8 registrations - Simultaneous voice calls - 2.5mm headset jack - Grouping handset: handset select for receiving call - Handset and number select for making call - Redial - Do not disturb - Anonymous call (CLIR) - Anonymous call rejection - Busy lamp field (BLF) for handsets - Calling party name and number presentation (CLIP, CNIP) - Call rejection - DTMF dialing during call - 3 Party conferencing - Call transfer - One touch button call transfer - Call hold - Call forward unconditional/ user busy/ no answer - Call waiting - Distinctive ringing - Ringtone selection - accessory handset model KX-TPA50B04
- Viking ADA compliant emergency phones with built-in auto dialer and digital announcer - Programmable from any touch tone phone - Can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers, as well as 2 central station numbers - Digital announcement delivery - Non-volatile E2 memory -Phone line powered - Can automatically light the "call connected" LED for the hearing impaired - Transmits a unique location ID code or voice announcement - Grade 2 braille label for the visually impaired - Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 16 seconds of voice memory - Advanced call progress detection - Handsfree operation - Touch tone or pulse dialing - Dials up to 5 emergency numbers - Cycles through backup emergency and non-emergency numbers on busy or no answer - Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, dial tone, time-out or touch tone command - Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls - Remotely programmable - Optional enhanced weather protection feature - Seperate central station voice speed dial number - Optional PB-100 polling system available - Elevators - Parking ramps - Pools - ATM machines - Area of refuge locations - Lobbies - Entryways - Campus emergency stations - Roadside emergency stations - Stadiums - Convention centers
- Viking advanced door/gate entry phone controller - Allows 1-4 entry phones to share a single telephone line with a residential or business telephone system - Use with any analog touch tone phone - Provide entry phone activated chimes and whole house paging when used with an SLP-1 or SLP-4 - Up to 6 different keyless entry codes / "one time use" keyless entry codes per entrance - Up to 6 master keyless entry codes for use at any entrance - Analog station mode allows the C-2000B to connect to an unused PABX station port - Optional "Privacy Number" allows only selected visitors to call from an entry phone - Provides "Caller ID" and "Call Waiting Caller ID" - Produces "Call Waiting" tones - Lighted doorbell switch input to activate entry phone call - One set of normally open and normally closed contacts available for each entry phone - Programmable contact activation time - Auxiliary input to activate timed auxiliary contacts - Power: 120VAC / 13.8VAC 1.25A, UL listed adapter provided - Environmental: 0°C to 32°C (32°F to 90°F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity - Relay Contacts: 5A @ 30VDC/250VAC - Ring Output: 8 REN, capable of ringing (16) 0.5 REN phones - Talk Battery: 40V DC - REN: 0.1A - Connections: (30) cage clamp screw terminals
- Powerful and complete paging system (for an unlimited variety of uses and applications) - Transmitter offers cell phone & SMS paging capability and works with LRS's full range of pager types (including all specialty pagers, staff pagers, guest pagers and alphanumeric pagers) - Kit includes a USB keyboard for cell phone, SMS and custom messages - Allows multiple pager alert modes: flash, vibrate, beep and glow - Can support up to 9,999 pagers, with up to one mile transmission range (transmitter dimensions: approx. 7.75in x 4in x 2.5in) - Integrated 'out of range' pager alert function to deter pagers from leaving the premises - Transmitter also supports up to 2 dry contacts for door monitoring, doorbells, alarm and equipment monitoring - Allows for timed page message alerts to go out to pagers at specific designated times or intervals for staff reminders, etc. - Integrated clock - Perfect for large venue operations, church nurseries, auto dealerships, country clubs, sports venues, golf courses, hotels, restaurants, casinos, schools and university campuses,libraries, hospitals, clinics, veterinary offices, factories, warehouses and as a security support system - Includes (1) T7460 Transmitter, (1) power supply unit and (1) USB keyboard - Two year standard manufacturer's warranty for T7460 Transmitter and USB keyboard
- Single SIP account and up to 2 calls - 4 programmable keys - HD handset with support for wideband audio - Single 10/100Mbps network port, integrated PoE (GXP1105 only) - 7 dedicated function keys for Hold, Flash/Call-Waiting, Transfer, Message, Mute, Volume, Dial/Redial - Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control - Protocols/standards: SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, TR-069, 802.1x - Networking Interfaces: Single 10/100Mbps port, integrated PoE (GXP1105 only) - Feature keys: 1 SIP account, 4 programmable keys, 7 dedicated function keys for HOLD, FLASH, TRANSFER, MUTE, VOLUME, REDIAL and MESSAGE (with LED indicator) - Vocie codec: Support for G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.711µ/a, G.726-32, G.722 (wide-band), iLBC, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO - Telephony Features: Hold, transfer, forward, 3-way conference (via programmable key), call waiting, off-hook auto dial, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot-desking, personalized music ringtones, server redundancy and fail-over - HD handset with support for wideband audio
Dollar Days wholesale telephone supplies distributors. headphones, ear phone, radios, MP3, digital movie cameras, batteries, Panasonic AA battery, phones and camera products, we have it all at great closeout bulk buying phones pricing. Be sure to check out our bulk pricing and Closeout Corner cheap phones products for other great wholesaler deals on bulk phones bargains. Dollar Days - your one-stop wholesale distributor for dollar store phones, churches phones, schools phones, non profit organizations, charities and discount wholesale electronic store phone products, supplier for discount wholesale buy in bulk battery stores, drug stores, convenience store phones products deals. Cheap prices, never cheap phones products! Discount and wholesale discount store products at bulk phones product prices for convenience and drug stores as well as wholesale bulk electronic distributor items and supplier. Discount wholesale distributors and suppliers, as well as charity, church, school and non profit organizations find Dollar Days batteries supply products in bulk are perfect for whole sale music supply stores.
Products are offered on a limited quantity basis at exceptional pricing.
Customers will be notified in a timely fashion if an item is out of stock.
Shipping is only 18% on most products on orders over $100 to the 48 contiguous states.
S&H is $19.95 on all orders under $100 to these states.
Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is 28%.
Shipping to all countries outside the USA will be directed through Bongo International.
Puerto Rico, & APO/FPO will incur overseas rates.
DollarDays now ships thousands of products from Canada to Canada.
Once you register from Canada, just click on the banner with the Canadian flag and merchandise in warehouses in Canada become available.
All orders shipped outside the USA must be at least $100.
If you require delivery to other locations please call for rates.
Additional Freight charges may apply on heavy or bulky products.
"Closeout Corner" area products purchased are "final sales" and can not be returned.
Partial shipments may occur.